RIP Hana from Terrace House(Wrestler)

Terrace House will go off air due to the suicide.

Japanese government officials are calling for action against cyberbullying, amid a national outpouring of grief after the death of professional wrestler and reality television star Hana Kimura.

Kimura, a cast member on the latest season of the Netflix show "Terrace House," died on Saturday at the age of 22, confirmed World Wonder Ring Stardom, the professional wrestling organization that represented Kimura.
"We are very sorry to report that our Hana Kimura has passed away," Stardom said in a statement. "Hana marched to the beat of her own drum. She was funny, charismatic and a truly kind person."

The organization didn't provide further information on her death, adding in a separate statement that "we are yet to grasp the details and continue to cooperate the investigation into the matter."

200526030441-02-hana-kimura-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F5ec8b27e1cb6490006e98851%2F0x0.jpg

The incident is so mild compared to other reality shows. This show never got me like heated at people. Was always a breath of fresh air seeing more real ways people interact.

Really sad.

I believe so.. I dont think its as authentic as some may believe.
yeah a lot of the scenes are obviously staged.

In the first series, they had a male cast member who had already left the show come back to film a airport goodbye scene with one of the girls (Seina) to keep people hooked on their storyline :lol:

I believe so.. I dont think its as authentic as some may believe.
I think Lauren Tsai talked about how they staged many of the situations during her season (Aloha State btw). She spoke on how they setup the situation with her awkward date and how the show only films during portions of each day. She was also saying how they tried to keep cast members from talking about certain things when they weren't being filmed. I find the show entertaining but know many aspects of reality TV in general are almost scripted or edited to fit a narrative.

RIP to Hana. The scene she apparently started getting cyber bullied over didn't even seem that bad. No one deserves to be bashed like that or receive death threats. I know stuff like this happens more than we know but still hard to believe people take these "reality" shows so seriously.

This was posted in the wrestling thread but I suggest listening if you care.

19:00 Mark is where it starts

Joe & Mish talk about the rumor of house show extinction
- More international shows
- Mountain time
- Hana Kimura was a hafu
- Why cyberbullying was NOT why Hana took her own life
- Every news site and wrestling journalist is WRONG because theyre ignorant to the racism
- Explaining Mish's hafu background
- Details on Hana's final moments and social media response.
EMAIL: [email protected]

Listen to "THE HANA KIMURA LIE (Wrestling Soup 5/24/20)" by @WrestlingSoup via #spreaker

This was posted in the wrestling thread but I suggest listening if you care.

19:00 Mark is where it starts

Joe & Mish talk about the rumor of house show extinction
- More international shows
- Mountain time
- Hana Kimura was a hafu
- Why cyberbullying was NOT why Hana took her own life
- Every news site and wrestling journalist is WRONG because theyre ignorant to the racism
- Explaining Mish's hafu background
- Details on Hana's final moments and social media response.
EMAIL: [email protected]

Listen to "THE HANA KIMURA LIE (Wrestling Soup 5/24/20)" by @WrestlingSoup via #spreaker

iJR458P9_400x400.jpg

"its a racism (against mixed race) that doesn't exist outside of Japanese culture"

interesting

Back
Top Bottom