RIP Jason David Frank (Power Rangers Tommy)

He was the one everyone wanted to be!

Auntie house was never the same…

My classmates in elementary use to pay me to draw power rangers :pimp: :pimp:

Use to jump out my skin trying to be him!

RIP :frown: White / Green Ranger was always my favorite as a kid

Used to watch this scene over and over again

Tommy with the snowboard while skydiving :pimp:

I expected something like this from Jason, but not Tommy.

RIP

Last edited:
Lame as hell
In May 2022, he was indicted on federal fraud charges related to the CARES Act. He allegedly conspired in a $3.5 million scheme to create businesses or use an existing business to submit applications to fraudulently obtain Paycheck Protection Program funding. Prosecutors said participants in the conspiracy would file false supporting documentation and misrepresent key details, including the number of their employees and the amount of their payroll, causing the Small Business Administration and financial institutions to issue loans. Prosecutors allege St. John and co-defendants paid the ringleaders of the scheme, and spent the money on personal purchases. If convicted, he could face up to 20 years in prison.[1][13]

Since the incident, St. John agreed to be put on probation and his movements were restricted within his home state of Texas. However as his occupation requires him to travel across the country, the court granted him permission to do so under legal supervision within his submitted itinerary, which included his previously scheduled convention appearances.[14] On May 25, 2022, St. John released a video confirming these recent events as true and reiterated his legal inability to discuss said events at his entertainment-based public appearances.[15]

Tommy swooped Kimberly who you know was just a lady in the streets but freak in the sheets

Back
Top Bottom