RIP Lord Infamous

Damn that's crazy, they just was about to pop off again.

RIP to the man.

Last edited:
Just to guess, I would have to say the accumilation of drug use. He had a stroke like two years ago. He recently celebrated his 40th too :smh:

According to DJ Paul's and Da Mafia 6ix publicist Dove Clark, Three 6 Mafia member Lord Infamous passed away last night (December 20) at his mother's home in Memphis.

"He did pass away at his mothers house last night in Memphis," Clark said during an exclusive interview with HipHopDX. "The cause of death is unknown. We're actually trying to figure out how he died and that is all the information we currently have."

Three 6 groupmate Gangsta Boo also tweeted about the matter, calling the death a "tragedy."

"Rest in Peace Lord Infamous," she said via the social media site. "Please respect the family and dear friends during this tragedy."

Raider Klan headman SpaceGhostPurrp, who appeared on Three 6 Mafia offshoot group, Da Mafia Six's latest release, 6ix Commandments, relayed his thoughts over Twitter about Infamous' death.

"R.I.P. Uncle Lord Infamous," Purrp said. "Y'all stay blessed man #RIPUncleScarecrow."

Lord Infamous was one of the founding members of Three 6 Mafia. Along with Juicy J and DJ Paul, Infamous appeared on all of the group's early releases and would release his debut solo effort, Lord Of Terror, in 1994, which preceded the group's breakthrough independent release, 1995's Mystic Stylez. He was the younger half-brother of DJ Paul and also participated in creating 6ix Commandments, which was released last month.

We will update you with more details as they become available. Read all of the relevant tweets regarding the passing below:

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.26723/title.three-6-mafia-s-lord-infamous-passes-away/

Damn.

:smh:

|I

At least he went out on the top of his game and will be remembered for contributing to a dope mixtape and I'm sure the new album will have him on there heavy as well.

R.I.P

I just heard :smh: RIP Scarecrow.

Just when they were getting back together too :smh: He was my fave outta Three 6.

^ that. None if them really tried to hide the drug use at all.

RIP though. Not that there's ever a good time to die, but it sucks that the crew he was a part of was just about to be reintroduced to the younger generations in a big way. Damn shame.

And if this was drug-related, at what point do we stop glorifying the ingestion of drugs (weed doesn't really count, IMO)? Dabbling is one thing, but making it a lifestyle just isn't poppin'.

Yeah, they were all crazy into drugs at one point. I know he never stopped, he's been on it. They said he died from a Heart Attack, his second or third they said.

Juice and Paul were crazy on those drugs. I don't think they're on them like that now.

I knew they were into drugs heavy, I guess I just assumed his use diminished a bit over the years. Wishful thinking I guess. :\ Still sad though

The video posted in General of him describing what happened before the Ridin Spinners video shoot was pretty hard to watch, based on knowing possibly led to his death. Really couldn't watch the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom