RIP M-Bone of Cali Swag District

[h1][Breaking News] Member of Cali Swag District Shot Dead[/h1]
16 May

(M-Bone: Far left)

Developing story:

In the early hours of May 16, 2011 fans of Cali Swag District were sent into a rage on Twitter. Allegedly, 1/4 of the Hip-Hop group 22 year old M-Bone-has been shot and killed in Los Angeles, CA. Although no cause of death has been confirmed, people are saying that he was killed in front of a liquor store. Some others have said that the studio was shot up. At this time, no one has been named a suspect in this case. As the details come in, we will keep you informed.

Cali Swag District is known for their popular single, ‘Teach me how to dougie.’ The song reached number one on Billboards Heatseekers chart.
M-Bone was also very popular for uploading dance videos on Youtube.
“Ma life changed drastically in the. Blink of an eye rip mbone

[h1][Breaking News] Member of Cali Swag District Shot Dead[/h1]
16 May

(M-Bone: Far left)

Developing story:

In the early hours of May 16, 2011 fans of Cali Swag District were sent into a rage on Twitter. Allegedly, 1/4 of the Hip-Hop group 22 year old M-Bone-has been shot and killed in Los Angeles, CA. Although no cause of death has been confirmed, people are saying that he was killed in front of a liquor store. Some others have said that the studio was shot up. At this time, no one has been named a suspect in this case. As the details come in, we will keep you informed.

Cali Swag District is known for their popular single, ‘Teach me how to dougie.’ The song reached number one on Billboards Heatseekers chart.
M-Bone was also very popular for uploading dance videos on Youtube.
“Ma life changed drastically in the. Blink of an eye rip mbone

That's crazy. life is too short. my prayers to his fans, friends and family.

That's crazy. life is too short. my prayers to his fans, friends and family.

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

WOW, I HATE HEARING ABOUT YOUNG DUDES DYING, REST IN PEACE MY G

frown.gif

Especially like this. Two shots to the head? What was worth that?

Especially like this. Two shots to the head? What was worth that?

R.I.P.

I hope this ends the age of false claiming hoods and full body tats of our youth.

Los Angeles is filled with "haters". Tyga got robbed a few days ago. It's a shame that people can't just live without having to watch their back because they got a little fame or have a good job and have nice things.

Back
Top Bottom