RIP Maurice White,founder of Earth,Wind and Fire

RIP to a true legend of the game man :smh: |I. That man is responsible for so many of my favorite songs,EWF is one of my all time favorite groups. What a great legacy

9f79ce461fbd6efe3386d5c830d03340.jpg

EarthWindFire21_2697857k.jpg

6165672764_68e94e7b3f_b.jpg

Last edited:
R.I.P |I

I'm on youtube randomly selecting EWF songs and I have literally heard/know every single one. Not too many people I can say that about.

This was music Pops used to play. :smh: I'm almost as ****** up as when Mike passed. Real tears.

Rest in that big spaceship in the sky.

man I remember playing my aunt's EWF albums as a youngster, probably a big reason for my R&B love

RIP

It is truly sad. I used to argue with a co-worker about who was better, I went for the Isley Brothers because they are my favorite, he went for the "Elements" I never tripped because those brothers were truly talented and Maurice will be missed.

I can definitely relate to a lot of the family stories in here. I got introduced to them thanks to my Mom as a kid and haven't looked back since. RIP to the boss once again

Last edited:
I kinda quit NT, but I wanted to see if anyone would pay respects to a musical titan... RIP to a great artist. When my dad was around, he was a huge audiophile. In the late 70's he had McIntosh amp & preamp among his equipment & I had found memories of him blasting some Earth, Wind, & Fire... Maurice White & EW&F were the soundtrack ot a lot of childhood memories. Glad someone posted a thread about Maurice White.

Last edited:
My uncle told me a wild story about a EWF concert he went to in the 80s man what a loss.

Rest In Power

RIP to an all time GOAT.

The music he was responsible for is goes hand in hand with my childhood. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom