rip my younger cousin eric..1989-2009

AirJordanSeattle23 wrote:
Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

just got a call from my cousin that my cousin is in a coma and only has a few hrs to live. most likely a drug od. i dunno how to feel right now. his poor excuse for a gf ran away after he collapsed and hasent been seen since. lil man had so much potential..was accepted to plu when he was 12. i knew him since he was a baby. at the same time though i know dude made the choice to buy the drugs. this is yet another reason i will NEVER touch anything like that. rip eric you will be missed.
Damn so all y'all just already gave up hope.
tired.gif
If anything still at least pray and hope dude can pull through. Modern technology and techniques can make things happen. Don't count him out til its official he's gone.
i wouldn't say given up hope. dude had been unconcscious for nearly 5 hrs or so when he was found. he was on life support and they were or did pull the plug already. still no word on his gf. she bounced with the 5 or so balloons of heroin and hasent been seen since.

Damn, 20 and doing Heroin?
smh.gif

Hopefully he pulls through, as for the Gf.
indifferent.gif

I was just about to post and tell you not to give up hope because people can wake up from comas .

Good luck .

Originally Posted by Ballin Starks

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

just a small update for those that are interested. evidently the person who passed the info onto my other cousin was false. eric is still alive and his heart is beating on its own. so he still may have a chance. please give your thoughts and prayers that he pulls through.

nice!! good to hear. he'll be good.

For real man, your cousin is in my thoughts. I've had two near death experiences with my friends ODing off of coke and E, so this really hits home for me.I pray he's alright fam.

R.I.P. man. But life isn't game, you can have the good side in you, but if you're consistently putting yourself in a terrible position, you'regoing to reap what you sew.

Back
Top Bottom