RIP Nate Dogg

"A gun, a knife, a bat, a brick, anything I can get my hands on", "Call ya bluff start acting up, and I'll leave you underground"

Yeah, dude is the greatest. His voice made already great songs even greater. I had a new years party, and had exxplosive on my playlist, and when his verse dropped, everybody was grooving and singing along, and I'm Cleveland. So the homie has love everywhere not just in the west. R.I.P.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

This hits me HARD man...

There were 3 people that were VERY influential in my music choices and they are all now dead. Pac, Big, now Nate...

Some of the garbage that gets played on the radio today shouldnt even be called music. There is so much good music that these 3 people did, you could have a radio station play their songs for weeks or months and I wouldnt shut it off. Nate was the definition of late 90's, early 2000's hip hop. Every other song that was being made had him on the hook, and it was a SMASH...

F these Drakes, these Lil waynes, give me 90's west coast hip hop and I'm a happy man.

R.I.P. homie, hope your singin those nasty hooks to angels...
That's why it's bothering me. I listen to him every day. He made a lot of great music. Glad he can finally rest though 
frown.gif

Me and my sister were big fans of his. Kinda like losing a cousin. RIP to a legend.

Ben....good looks on that mix. Bumpin it in the ipod now on my way to work.

Amazing how many songs Nate was on.
#$#@ is sad man. Still hard to believe this is true.

Growing up in la Nate was probably one of the biggest people in the rap industry everyone had him on a track if not 2 or 3 you couldn't turn on power with out hearing this dude the gfunk era will be missed.

Regulators was the best to me he made that song come to life (kind of mad at power ain't having a full hr of his music on right now)

*Nate Dogg*YOU DON’T WANNA STEP TO ME, STILL CLAIMIN’ DPG, TIL THE DAY I D-I-E*Nate Dogg*
tired.gif

nate-dogg-stroke-snoop-family-stable-kids-hip-hop.jpg

snoop-nate.jpg

%23Nate+Dogg+-+Nobody+Does+It+Better+(MAXI).jpg

nate-dogg_rapradar.jpg

Nate%2BDogg%2B-%2BThe%2BEssential%2B%25282011%2529%2B%255BDGC%255D.png

REST ETERNALLY

RIP

true legend

seems like all the thing i like growing up as a kid-teen is slowly disappearing from my life

Put Pandora on this morning when I heard the news and this came on...can't believe I never heard this +%%#. Dude was the MASTER of hooks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RIP

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

RIP

true legend

seems like all the thing i like growing up as a kid-teen is slowly disappearing from my life

I'm feeling exact same way. That's part of life I guess.

Back
Top Bottom