RIP Nipsey Hussle

I’m sure he sleeps just fine with his wife, having watched his children grow and millions of dollars all while people on the internet think he’s a snake.
You’re silly for thinking these famous people are happy just because they got money. Either way I could care less honestly.

Two days later and i still can’t believe this, Nipsey cut down in the prime of his life just because someone got a hurt ego because he got called a name.

I hope its open season on the yard when that B.A.N Eric Holder. This murder was utterly senseless, selfish and unjustified.

Please address who you are specifically talking to
you been in here just like me the last couple days.. you've seen it.

watching that wshh doc on nip store opening and seeing them discuss the alley and the cameras smh

For anyone who was looking for this song in his video where he took care of and splurged on the OG. It didn’t make the album for some reason.

Im hoping the intro song in this video gets released one day also

I know cotton picking well y’all better not talk bad about the Dogg Father. To me, there’s levels to being in a gang. Snoop could be seen as a hustler or just your ordinary gang member. Not his fault he found fame at an early age.

Back
Top Bottom