RIP Nipsey Hussle

Even if it's just in LA, consistent unity among gangs as much as possible is gonna be the type of silver linings/positives to come out of this.

It’s not gonna work. Someone whose homie was murdered is gonna retaliate and is plotting it out now and then it starts up again.

It be some Govt. official who will go kill someone and the gang thinks it’s their rival gang and the cycle continues.

It’s nice to see some notorious rivals coming together for the time being but it won’t last. People not forgetting what sets sent their loved ones to Inglewood. Some of these beefs are deep rooted and are not going to be let go because of a celeb passing.

Dude had the nerve to be playing Nip too :smh: what was bruh's point lol ****** just b talking and he almost been on some publicity stunt/trolling **** lately.

lol i hope this don't get All$In off their square.

Let me put this into perspective...

I saw the peace treaty and riots first hand in 1992.
This aint gonna last...
Its already too much blood spilled even with these new generation gang members.
These new generation bangers are the children of OBG/OYG era bangers.
The worst most violent loss of lives when the gun play and crack really put us in dark times.
The children of uncles brothers and fathers from 1983-1996 era banging are the ones frontlining these hoods in 2019.
Yup the colorful hair skinny jean tatted face social media living gang bangers.
They aint trippin on colors anymore or drug turf.
They killing for clout and social media wolfin.
Everybody aint forgiving nor forgetting.

This aint gonna last...
The worst most violent loss of lives when the gun play and crack really put us in dark times.
The children of uncles brothers and fathers from 1983-1996 era banging are the ones frontlining these hoods in 2019.
Yup the colorful hair skinny jean tatted face social media living young cats.

What set **** awry after the riots?

56209503_10102746325848253_701167717608062976_n.jpg

What are you asking?
The bleep confusing me

What set stuff awry with black men in LA after the riots?

I just saw a Big U interview where he was like ****** was so unified after the riots that's the only reason Suge was able to move like he did as it related to the red and blue thru the Death Row run.

This aint gonna last...
Yup the colorful hair skinny jean tatted face social media living gang bangers.
They aint trippin on colors anymore or drug turf.
They killing for clout and social media wolfin.

I thought so. These dudes been beefing and killing each other for decades, I wouldn't expect a celeb death to squash 30 years of hatred

It’s not gonna work. Someone whose homie was murdered is gonna retaliate and is plotting it out now and then it starts up again.

It be some Govt. official who will go kill someone and the gang thinks it’s their rival gang and the cycle continues.

"Govt official?"

What government agency? State or federal government? If federal, what branch?

What set stuff awry with black men in LA after the riots?

I just saw a Big U interview where he was like *****s was so unified after the riots that's the only reason Suge was able to move like he did as it related to the red and blue thru the Death Row run.

Nothing changed. They let us burn down our own community. * gonna ignore any troll replies by others who don’t grasp what I just said*

A Korean was left off with a slap on the hand for killing a child. The verdicts came out. The pot boiled over.

National guard came in and everyone looked up and was like “they still won”. We still had to live thru the smoldering remains post riot.

I know on my side the eses, 20s and 30s had a truce and held a couple of clean up weekends with different block clubs.

A few weeks later there were drive bys again

Back
Top Bottom