RIP Nipsey Hussle

2:53

The conspiracy stuff is tired bruh gone at the end of the day but damn is all I can say...

This + going from Holder being a random to someone they been knew...IDK Cowboy. Sad situation all around.

At the same time he been out there fading hella people :lol: he might be tired of all the conspiracy bull ****.

How that parking lot is finna develop over these next few years is gonna be interesting to see.

Now ****** tryna say Cowboy did this so he could be the full owner of the business. Shee where this **** leads :lol:

Now ****** tryna say Cowboy did this so he could be the full owner of the business. Shee where this **** leads :lol:

Who said that?

unless you talking about some youTube comments or some **** it seems like you just made that up :lol:

I feel like Cowboy was the one who was telling Eric he not good here and all that and he a snitch and Nip was the "face" of that sentiment, since it was his hood. And now Cowboy feel guilty. That's why he got 3 different stories about who Eric is and the interaction that took place.

Who said that?

unless you talking about some youTube comments or some **** it seems like you just made that up :lol:

I don't think dude would do that to Nip, they seemed to be hella close down to Nip taking his "hood name" and bruh buying Nip his first Mac to get the music **** popping

But don't change people feeling like a few things about his story not adding up and now his weird behavior at the vigil not adding up...into some ridiculous **** like that :lol:

I feel like Cowboy was the one who was telling Eric he not good here and all that and he a snitch and Nip was the "face" of that sentiment, since it was his hood. And now Cowboy feel guilty. That's why he got 3 different stories about who Eric is and the interaction that took place.
Read it in the comments. I've been against these concoct theories from the jump. No need for me to it up.

I heard Joe Budden say today his dad and uncle were police so I tried Googling lol...

https://www.google.com/search?q=Eri...VRnuAKHb9DBR8Q_AUICSgA&biw=1366&***=657&dpr=1

Doubt there is any relation but damn if this isn't the weirdest case...

These social media feminist types love making a situation out of nothing. Easy to spot one. The rhetoric is always the same with them

Right as if these rappers speaking out for someone who isn’t here anymore that they have a personal relationshiop with was just outlandish
Some people on the internet just love to spin a narrative in their favor
It’s disgusting

More government hit talk

giphy.gif

A Week later and the **** makes less sense than ever before.

Also again to those who keep saying the killer seemed like he took it personal.... that doesn't mean that someone didn't put him up too it.

Crazy! Just found out that this cowboy wearing thunder cat is Brandon Granville’s (St. Bernard’s/USC) big brother.

Last edited:
Damn, TMZ released his death certificate indicating that he wasn't married. I hope he had a will and set LL and the kids up right.

I can't see it as a "hit". What hitman for hire would shoot the target then come back, shoot them more and kick their head? If it was a hit, the shooter would've at least been somewhat more elusive/evasive.

One that isn’t trained and is paid by the Govt to make sure he commits the murder. Lollll stupid question son. He knows he’s getting away with it.

A Week later and the **** makes less sense than ever before.

Also again to those who keep saying the killer seemed like he took it personal.... that doesn't mean that someone didn't put him up too it.

Someone put him up to it.

Cowboy could’ve been in on it too. He said he went inside to put his food inside. He probably seen the vehicle then went inside. Could’ve been a 60’s inside job or the govt or both working together.

Eric Holder didn’t plan this on his own. The getaway driver still hasn’t been charged. His “homie” who got out after a 20 year bid, probably in on it too. This **** reminds me of all the assassinations of Black leaders.

Nip was pronounced dead just 35 minutes after being shot, and was probably dead before that moment, at least he didn't have to suffer much, if at all.

Back
Top Bottom