RIP REGGIE E HOLLOWAY (HOUSTON/sneakerheads enter) A FELLOW NTer

RIP
tired.gif

RIP. Heard about it on Twitter this afternoon. His avy was the first thing that popped up. Remember he almost shut down the AF1 iD thread with his Guccis and other creations.

Very helpful dude when it came to it. Helped me locate a few Polo pieces a while back.

Damn damn damn damn damn Crazy how NT is the only way you find out about certain things.

Reggie was my dude, showed mad love whenever I'd see him, dude was cool. Stayed on my side of town, went to school with me too.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Here are some pics I took of him when I saw him.
ap7h1h.jpg

This was his table, dude had serious heat and we would always text back n forth in our reseller days to organize logistics
laugh.gif
..damn im bummed right now
9h2zgm.jpg

This was after he cut the braids off...I remember we used to clown on him with the buckweat jokes
laugh.gif
frown.gif

15zl8w1.jpg

These were his HTOWN af1s. His pops passed em up to me when I was on stage at sneakersummit 2009 august. I got them signed by Bun B and handed em back to his pops, since reggie was at his table. Damn
ht9ouo.jpg

This got me pretty down. Reggie was a cool ++* kid, got a whole lot of love on the local sneaker/hiphop scene.
smh.gif

Wow I can't believe he is gone . I've read so many of his post its just like yesterday reading his comments.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Damn damn damn damn damn Crazy how NT is the only way you find out about certain things.

Reggie was my dude, showed mad love whenever I'd see him, dude was cool. Stayed on my side of town, went to school with me too.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Here are some pics I took of him when I saw him.
ap7h1h.jpg

This was his table, dude had serious heat and we would always text back n forth in our reseller days to organize logistics
laugh.gif
..damn im bummed right now
9h2zgm.jpg

This was after he cut the braids off...I remember we used to clown on him with the buckweat jokes
laugh.gif
frown.gif

15zl8w1.jpg

These were his HTOWN af1s. His pops passed em up to me when I was on stage at sneakersummit 2009 august. I got them signed by Bun B and handed em back to his pops, since reggie was at his table. Damn
ht9ouo.jpg

This got me pretty down. Reggie was a cool ++* kid, got a whole lot of love on the local sneaker/hiphop scene.
smh.gif

good looks on the pics

Back
Top Bottom