RIP Reggie Ossé aka Combat Jack

This came out of left field. Over almost the last decade, Combat changed podcasting by introducing a whole culture to it. He changed the podcasting game in a lot of ways, and created a lane for dudes like Desus & Mero, Tax, Budden ect to flourish. I saw a digital ad for The Read while getting on the train the other day. His impact is going to live on forever.

RIP to the god. I'm sure a lot of us have spent hours upon hours listening to the Combat Jack show and all of the hundreds of other pods that sprung out around it. Good thing is his impact will continue everyday with every new Loud Speakers pod that drops.:pimp:

This really caught me off guard.

how did he die?

he was Noreaga's entertainment lawyer...

guess imma have to revisit his whole show series.

Stage 4 colon cancer, man.

Funny you replying, because you're the one who posted the Combat/Ebro Payola conversation here. That's where I started with the show. Props ninjahood ninjahood

yeah i used to follow him on twitter because i knew him from his exploits with Nore...that whole first cast...Dallas, pete...Just Blaze...

so sad... people make sure you check yourself after age 40...you just never know..

Caught me off guard, because the last Combat I think I listened to was when he announced it.

I wasn't sure if they had a guest host or A King doing it in recent weeks.

I started listening probably shortly after they transitioned from internet radio to a podcast. It wasn't too late for me to all the pods I had missed with interesting guest.

back in the Dallas, Racist Pete, Matt Razz and Ben days.

Caught me off guard, because the last Combat I think I listened to was when he announced it.

I wasn't sure if they had a guest host or A King doing it in recent weeks.

I started listening probably shortly after they transitioned from internet radio to a podcast. It wasn't too late for me to all the pods I had missed with interesting guest.

back in the Dallas, Racist Pete, Matt Razz and Ben days.
Classic era, man. The show was so much more of just a hangout. Miss that vibe.

Back
Top Bottom