RIP Robert "Tractor" Traylor only 34 yrs old

30t6p3b.gif

R.I.P.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

just heard he died playing overseas from a heart attack

RIP Big Man

May 11, 2011 - Robert Traylor, the former University of Michigan standout and short-time NBA forward, was found dead in his apartment in Isla Verde, Puerto Rico, according to Traylor's club (via Scott Schroeder). The big man affectionately known as 'Tractor' Traylor due to his size and strength was just 34 years old.

A cause of death and confirmation from Puerto Rican officials are not yet available. After starring at Michigan, Traylor was the sixth pick in the 1998 NBA Draft. On draft day, the Dallas Maverickstraded Traylor to the Milwaukee Bucks for Dirk Nowitzki, relatively unheralded at the time. Traylor struggled to make an impact at the NBA level, constantly struggling with both his weight and a heart defect that required aortic surgery in 2006.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

just heard he died playing overseas from a heart attack

RIP Big Man

May 11, 2011 - Robert Traylor, the former University of Michigan standout and short-time NBA forward, was found dead in his apartment in Isla Verde, Puerto Rico, according to Traylor's club (via Scott Schroeder). The big man affectionately known as 'Tractor' Traylor due to his size and strength was just 34 years old.

A cause of death and confirmation from Puerto Rican officials are not yet available. After starring at Michigan, Traylor was the sixth pick in the 1998 NBA Draft. On draft day, the Dallas Maverickstraded Traylor to the Milwaukee Bucks for Dirk Nowitzki, relatively unheralded at the time. Traylor struggled to make an impact at the NBA level, constantly struggling with both his weight and a heart defect that required aortic surgery in 2006.

damn
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

i remember when i pulled his autographed card out of a upper deck pack, i was
eek.gif

laugh.gif

R.I.P

damn
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

i remember when i pulled his autographed card out of a upper deck pack, i was
eek.gif