RIP SOCAL Vol. 6.0-7.0 Earthquake?!

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

lets just cross our fingers, and hope it does happen
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

I hate to believe in this but they're saying its likely to hit Chino Hills and guess what I'll be right next to chino tomorrow at school
grin.gif
. Is there truth to this or is it all speculation?

[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]EARTHQUAKE WARNING; 6.0 to 7.0 earthquake likely in Southern California; Most likely in the Salton Sea or Chino Hills, Los Angeles area. September 29 - October 1. (Foreshocks Sep 27,28)[/font][/font]
[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]NOTE; The main earthquake should hit on September 30th. However, the foreshocks should occur on September 27-28.[/font][/font]
http://www.quakeprediction.com

you know earthquakes are damn near impossible to predict right? 
Exactly.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

I hate to believe in this but they're saying its likely to hit Chino Hills and guess what I'll be right next to chino tomorrow at school
grin.gif
. Is there truth to this or is it all speculation?

[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]EARTHQUAKE WARNING; 6.0 to 7.0 earthquake likely in Southern California; Most likely in the Salton Sea or Chino Hills, Los Angeles area. September 29 - October 1. (Foreshocks Sep 27,28)[/font][/font]
[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]NOTE; The main earthquake should hit on September 30th. However, the foreshocks should occur on September 27-28.[/font][/font]
http://www.quakeprediction.com

you know earthquakes are damn near impossible to predict right? 
Exactly.

Posting for later. If I reply back, then I'm alive.

nerd.gif
Earthquakes scares >>> Hurricanes, Blizzards, Tornadoes, basically anything that doesn't happen in So Cal
laugh.gif

Posting for later. If I reply back, then I'm alive.

nerd.gif
Earthquakes scares >>> Hurricanes, Blizzards, Tornadoes, basically anything that doesn't happen in So Cal
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom