RIP to my Home girl Daniela Abreu (died in a car accident 2 nights ago)

Sad story. 

Everyone please remember to be safe when you're driving... whether you're by yourself or driving others. There's absolutely no purpose in speeding past other cars and weaving through traffic only to get stopped at the same red light they everybody else does. 

People forget that driving is a privilege. I hate to hear stories like this where negligence claims the lives of innocent people. 

Abreu was a rear-seat passenger in a 2012 Chrysler 300 sedan that was zooming down the highway and dangerously switching lanes when driver Eduardo Nunez, 30, lost control near the Cross Bronx Expressway interchange, police said.

tired.gif

tired.gif

tired.gif

No need for that recklessness when you're carrying 4 other passengers. If the driver would have survived the crash he would be facing manslaughter charges.

RIP and condolences to everyone involved.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

2012 Chrysler 300 sedan that was zooming down the highway and dangerously switching lanes when driver Eduardo Nunez, 30, lost control near the Cross Bronx Expressway interchange, police said.
$#*%!%@ idiot

rip to those involved

RIP. Sorry to hear that man. I know how scary car accidents can be. I flipped my car over 3 time when I was 18 and had 3 friends in the car with me. I thank god everyday that nothing serious happened and I learned my lesson.

I dont want to be "that guy" but i bet she was straight partying and %++#%+% around. people growing up need to know life isnt a game. SMH

my condolences dude

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Rip, that's sad.

What kind of 30 year old drives like that with a car full of people?

the one's that never grow up and never understand the concept of responsibility
i wonder if anyone in the car told him to slow down / stop drivving like a dumb--

in either case, idc if he took his own life, but it wasn't his place to take the lives of others

thank God he didn't hit anyone else

RIP to the passengers, the driver can ROT

i got a daughter going on 15 , this would destroy me , my condolences .......

I was in an accident like this. An older friend of mine who is into fast cars, was speeding and weaving in and out of traffic. Traffic was at a halt and he had no were to go so he slammed the brakes. we slid and my side hit the back of the car in front of us so close to my head. I told him to chill out the whole time, and he was just laughing. Im pretty sure this accident happened the same way. Thank god my life wasnt taken, but terrible story OP. 16 years old and a baby on the way. We are all hear talking about this incident and we could of been dead a long time ago, but some how we are still alive. Have to really appreciate life!!!!

Guys are usually reckless drivers when they are young, but sooner or later they grown into responsible ones "Sometimes".

All these threads lately bout life and death is really making me think about my life and how it can be taken away at any moment. RIP and my condolences

Back
Top Bottom