RIP to MY SON

That is so sad. Sorry for your loss. Are you and your girl gonna seek counseling? Hopefully you two can be there for each other.

my condolences to you and your family.

rip little baby
frown.gif

I am sorry for your loss. My son is 3 weeks old today and I can't even imagine going through something like that. My condolences goes out to you and yours
embarassed.gif

frown.gif
sorry for your loss man. messed up situation, you & your girl will bounce back though, hope you all decide to have another kid. Dont let one bad experience ruin the opportunity for a lot of good experiences.

RIP to your son....I'm so sorry to hear that. I have a little baby girl and reading this broke my heart. I can't imagine going through that...you and your girl have my deepest sympathy.

has anyone ever had a girl with this kinda experience? I think Seymore Cake said he had a similar experience. I remember him saying that some months ago

Im sorry to hear this man. God Bless to your family, and just do your best to stay strong.

I may sound callous but I don't mean to be.
Take it as a blessing in disguise. What transpired with the baby is no one's fault. It wasn't meant to be. In life, variance plays a part in all things.

I'm not a terribly religious person but I'd see it as if I was being taught a lesson. Having a child and not being in a financial position to take care of it (especially in today's world) is not optimal nor is it fair to the child. Even in my limited experiences with those who had kids early on, it was like most of them had a ceiling (in terms of their future financial/family stability) put over them. You've been given another chance (as twisted as it sounds). Take advantage of it and the next time you're having a child,  you can know for your own sake that you will be able to provide for it to the best of your abilities.

Wow man, I am really saddened by your story...my prayers go out to you and your family.

I posted my experience with pregnancy here

Having spent a lot of time in the NICU in the past few months, I have a new appreciation for the miracle of birth. I saw babies who were born as early as 25 weeks, only weighing about a pound and being so small that they could probably fit in your hand.

Thanks for sharing your story fam, can't imagine what you and your people must be going through right now.

Stay strong bro
frown.gif

My condolences.

Keep your head up. He was your son and always will be. But remember, as much as you're hurting, your girl is hurting even more. A mother losing her child is the worst experience a woman can have. Help her get through this. Stay strong for her because she needs someone now more than ever.

I'm not gonna pretend to know what this feels like for you, but I have experienced loss. It's never easy, but it's something we all go through. Time is what you both need. Time heals all wounds.

Stay strong.

RIP Nasir Lea King

Back
Top Bottom