RIP Young Dolph

Yall know what I'm tryna say.

But I guess if they want you they gone find you.

I agree with you 100%. I do not understand why rappers dont permanently leave the environment they strived so hard to get out of. The story of a successful rapper getting killed in their hometown is extremely common.

RIP

I agree with you 100%. I do not understand why rappers dont permanently leave the environment they strived so hard to get out of. The story of a successful rapper getting killed in their hometown is extremely common.

RIP
You don't understand why someone doesn't permanently leave the environment that is responsible for shaping them personally/artistically?

Legit question.

You don't understand why someone doesn't permanently leave the environment that is responsible for shaping them personally/artistically?

Legit question.

No I do not. Isn't part of the reason for trying to become successful so that you can leave that behind?

It isn't easy for MANY to completely detach themselves from where they call home.

PArt of the reason to become successful is to also be an inspiration to those that share the same struggle as you once dealt with.

Becoming an inspiration to others doesnt mean you have to put yourself in situations you know will likely kill you.

I understand some cannot leave that life alone, but the ideology is backwards to me.

Becoming an inspiration to others doesnt mean you have to put yourself in situations you know will likely kill you.

I understand some cannot leave that life alone, but the ideology is backwards to me.

That's fine. It isn't for everyone to understand.
Maybe you don't have a deep connection to where YOU come from but everyone doesn't operate the same way.

I don't know who he is, but RIP. It's unfortunate that you can't even return to your hometown.

Do you hip hop?

Shocked at the lack of post and super shocked some of yall haven't heard dudes music.

Dumb and Dumber had my city on fire!

RIP

Define leave

It's not like he lived in the hood or in Memphis

It's like with Nip

Lived in the Hills.

It's not like these guys are super successful and still on the corner with the homies. Part of the issue is that rappers reach a certain height, but still hold on to that street aesthetic for a variety of reasons and brings about completely unnecessary potential problems.

It's crazy how many of these rappers I'd never heard of until they got killed. Not gonna lie had no idea who nipsey hustle was until he died. And it can't be because I've been under a rock cause there are many new artists I've heard of (can't name a song though). Never heard of young Dolph, now he's everywhere and I may be forced to check out his music.

It's crazy how many of these rappers I'd never heard of until they got killed. Not gonna lie had no idea who nipsey hustle was until he died. And it can't be because I've been under a rock cause there are many new artists I've heard of (can't name a song though). Never heard of young Dolph, now he's everywhere and I may be forced to check out his music.

DO IT!

Back
Top Bottom