robbers nabs over 100 copies of call of duty: black ops.:lol

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by AlexF

lol just 10 mins away.. where they at? ill buy one
This is about 5 mins from my house.

They jacked them from The Festival Gamestop.  Apparently its the second time that game stop has been robbed in a month.  They think the same guys did it both times.

Bel Air used to be so nice....now its just super over populated.
Lol thats true bel air has blown up over the past couple years. but at least it ain't edgewood
laugh.gif

hopefully i know these goons maybe i can get a hook up
True speech. Edgewood is crazy, went to high school there and it wasn't that bad (back in 03) but from what I heard sounds like goons acting real wild around there now.   

They jacked them from The Festival Gamestop.  Apparently its the second time that game stop has been robbed in a month.  They think the same guys did it both times.

Lol thats true bel air has blown up over the past couple years. but at least it ain't edgewood
laugh.gif

True speech. Edgewood is crazy, went to high school there and it wasn't that bad (back in 03) but from what I heard sounds like goons acting real wild around there now.   

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Id wait to sell em if i were him.

$50 $45 $40 a pop on ebay after the release date...haha
I wish these cats came down to baltimore. I'd definetly buy a couple......especially i they got the prestige editions too. Lol at these dudes stealing the care package. They got systems too.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Id wait to sell em if i were him.

$50 $45 $40 a pop on ebay after the release date...haha
I wish these cats came down to baltimore. I'd definetly buy a couple......especially i they got the prestige editions too. Lol at these dudes stealing the care package. They got systems too.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

laugh.gif

I went to John Carroll.  My Girl went to Edgewood.  Not a big fan of that area.  I went to college in philly and philly is def worse then edgewood but edgewood is pretty much the grimiest part of Harford County.

laugh.gif

I went to John Carroll.  My Girl went to Edgewood.  Not a big fan of that area.  I went to college in philly and philly is def worse then edgewood but edgewood is pretty much the grimiest part of Harford County.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Same here.. Where you at man?
right
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I thought when he said "Where you at man?" he meant the robbers 

I'm around Catonsville... Goin to CCBC
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Same here.. Where you at man?
right
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I thought when he said "Where you at man?" he meant the robbers 

I'm around Catonsville... Goin to CCBC
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

lol I used to think Edgewood was mad wack a few years ago... My cousin lives right behind Edgewood Elem/Middle/Highschool Complex...

My HS played Edgewood back in '04... seen a dude get folded somethin' crazy in the middle of the hallway... I never thought Edgewood was bout that life until then...

Then I heard about all the robberies and all that in the years afterwards...

Changed my whole perception about the people in Harford County
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

lol I used to think Edgewood was mad wack a few years ago... My cousin lives right behind Edgewood Elem/Middle/Highschool Complex...

My HS played Edgewood back in '04... seen a dude get folded somethin' crazy in the middle of the hallway... I never thought Edgewood was bout that life until then...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

.... um ok

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

.... um ok

laugh.gif

Damn good to see so many NTers in the Bel Air area. I stay like 10 minutes away from the Festival  

laugh.gif

Damn good to see so many NTers in the Bel Air area. I stay like 10 minutes away from the Festival  

Back
Top Bottom