~~| Roc-A-Fella Co Founder Kareem "Biggs" Burke Arrested on Fed. Drug Charges |~~

Originally Posted by JJ1223

um.... an 18-month investigation spanning the whole east coast with 50 arrests and all they came up with was $1M and 177 pounds of weed? sounds like a pretty poorly run operation on the Feds part to me...
first thing I thought...

I think i seen a episode of that dea show on spike n they got more than that

um.... an 18-month investigation spanning the whole east coast with 50 arrests and all they came up with was $1M and 177 pounds of weed? sounds like a pretty poorly run operation on the Feds part to me...
first thing I thought...

I think i seen a episode of that dea show on spike n they got more than that

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

RZA wasnt the money man for the Wu?...I always pictured Ghost/Rae being the muscle....
Dennis Coles is/or at least was the Executive Producer on every early Wu release. That is Ghost.

So how/why does an admitted criminal who wears a mask to protect his identity become an Executive Producer?

You already know.......

Oh and trust, Ghost is definitely muscle too.

thissssssss..............!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

RZA wasnt the money man for the Wu?...I always pictured Ghost/Rae being the muscle....
Dennis Coles is/or at least was the Executive Producer on every early Wu release. That is Ghost.

So how/why does an admitted criminal who wears a mask to protect his identity become an Executive Producer?

You already know.......

Oh and trust, Ghost is definitely muscle too.

thissssssss..............!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

everybody wanna get they BMF on

Right. Because BMF were the first and only cats to do it. C'mon son.

And of course he came out with money after the split. I just don't think you get it.

No disrespect AI, but c'mon... Put two and two together...

Roc-A-Fella_Records-logo-4168D8D5CC-seeklogo.com.gif

=

laundromat11.jpg

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

everybody wanna get they BMF on

Right. Because BMF were the first and only cats to do it. C'mon son.

And of course he came out with money after the split. I just don't think you get it.

No disrespect AI, but c'mon... Put two and two together...

Roc-A-Fella_Records-logo-4168D8D5CC-seeklogo.com.gif

=

laundromat11.jpg

nerd.gif

nah yall dudes took it the wrong way.

im sayin gotdamn............how many ()*$# it take to get caught up for cats to realize it aint worth it, thats just me though.

nah yall dudes took it the wrong way.

im sayin gotdamn............how many ()*$# it take to get caught up for cats to realize it aint worth it, thats just me though.

You right.

I've never seen a retired drug dealer who didn't go to the pen with big numbers or get his career cut short by an unfortunate "injury."

You right.

I've never seen a retired drug dealer who didn't go to the pen with big numbers or get his career cut short by an unfortunate "injury."

is this the reason there is no haze on these nyc streets

for the past few weeks

from what i know most haze that comes into nyc comes from florida

for the past few weeks

from what i know most haze that comes into nyc comes from florida

I'm saying though, I know 3 dudes who have at least 50 packs at their houses at all times. 
Idiots. 

I'm saying though, I know 3 dudes who have at least 50 packs at their houses at all times. 
Idiots. 

Originally Posted by NayStradamus

Deja vu...
This happened before...

I think that time it was a plummer that ratted himout...
I just realized why u put U predicted this. But honestly it was only a matter of time.... Biggs has always been kinda heavy in the game and he did get caught up before with this stuff but somehow that case jus kinda disappeared. I wonder what will happen this time..... If the feds really did spend 18 months and all they got was 1M and a couple plants our tax dollars are going to waste.......

Originally Posted by NayStradamus

Deja vu...
This happened before...

I think that time it was a plummer that ratted himout...
I just realized why u put U predicted this. But honestly it was only a matter of time.... Biggs has always been kinda heavy in the game and he did get caught up before with this stuff but somehow that case jus kinda disappeared. I wonder what will happen this time..... If the feds really did spend 18 months and all they got was 1M and a couple plants our tax dollars are going to waste.......

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

just copped on 20* th 2 hours ago...
but in any case... this is just weed... they're still locking people up for this 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

just copped on 20* th 2 hours ago...
but in any case... this is just weed... they're still locking people up for this 
eyes.gif

i dont expect much time for him. i hope this also serves as an example of wat a waste this operation was....18 months of investigating for $1M worth of pot? u can't be serious they could've gone after something more intense like coke or heroin or meth u know....real drugs mind u some evidene is gonna "disappear" and go right back on the streets cuz who's watching the federales?

i dont expect much time for him. i hope this also serves as an example of wat a waste this operation was....18 months of investigating for $1M worth of pot? u can't be serious they could've gone after something more intense like coke or heroin or meth u know....real drugs mind u some evidene is gonna "disappear" and go right back on the streets cuz who's watching the federales?

Back
Top Bottom