ROCK SALT MAKE SOLES ICY? ANY1 TRIED THIS OR SEEN THIS?

dunno how to emb vids but a friend of mine showed me this; dont have any rock salt at the house to try and not sure itll work on yellowed soles so i havent purchased it. any1 of yall tried this before or heard of this method before?

dunno how to emb vids but a friend of mine showed me this; dont have any rock salt at the house to try and not sure itll work on yellowed soles so i havent purchased it. any1 of yall tried this before or heard of this method before?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Looks like you'll melt off the sole doin that.

its gettin the sole icey again but it looks like as soon as the shoe cools off your sole will fall off....  someone need to try this on some beater mid top xi

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Looks like you'll melt off the sole doin that.

its gettin the sole icey again but it looks like as soon as the shoe cools off your sole will fall off....  someone need to try this on some beater mid top xi

Isn't the heat going to melt the glue on the soles resulting in the soles coming off? Sea glow doesn't mess up glue seams, it's the heat from the sun that breaks it apart.

Isn't the heat going to melt the glue on the soles resulting in the soles coming off? Sea glow doesn't mess up glue seams, it's the heat from the sun that breaks it apart.

couldn't tell the difference. probably that ghetto camera he's using. but anyway, this is probably too good to be true. even if it do work, you probably got to repeat it over and over again. clear soles are gonna yellow up no matter what.

couldn't tell the difference. probably that ghetto camera he's using. but anyway, this is probably too good to be true. even if it do work, you probably got to repeat it over and over again. clear soles are gonna yellow up no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom