ROCK THE BELLS 2010 HEADLINERS (OFFICIAL LIST) ATCQ and Lauren Hill are NOW CONFIRMED Updated 6/17

6/16/10 UPDATE:

WASHINGTON DC
EXCLUSIVE PRE-SALE: Friday, 6/18
PASSWORD: CHAMBERS

GET TICKETS:
http://www.ticketfly.com/tickets/event-details/?tfly_event_id=11257

ON-SALE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC: Saturday, 6/19

Just in case anyone missed it in the Music Forum.....

http://www.urb.com/2010/05/24/laury...ucation-at-rock-the-bells-2010-urb-exclusive/

Anyone plan on going this year
nerd.gif

http://guerillaunion.com/

http://www.rockthebells.net/

Washington, DCSunday August 29, 2010Merriweather Post Pavilion
As of 6/8/2010:

Guerilla Union Presents
ROCK THE BELLS FESTIVAL SERIES 2010

JUST ADDED TO THE EPIC ROCK THE BELLS LINEUP:

SNOOP DOGG* performing Doggystyle
A TRIBE CALLED QUEST performing Midnight Marauders
DJ PREMIER performing a Tribute to Gang Starr
& VERY SPECIAL GUEST: MS. LAURYN HILL*

8/29/2010 | MERRIWEATHER POST PAVILLION | WASHINGTON DC

GET READY FOR THE MOST AMAZING SUMMER EVER!

Just added to the already epic Rock the Bells bill are SNOOP DOGG, A TRIBE CALLED QUEST, DJ PREMIER and very special guest MS. LAURYN HILL! They’ll be joining the Wu-Tang Clan (all original members plus Boy Jones, ODB’s first born son), Rakim, KRS-One and Slick Rick.

West-coast marvel, Snoop Dogg, will be performing Doggystyle in its entirety. The set will also feature guest performances by Warren G, Tha Dogg Pound, Lady of Rage and RBX. A Tribe Called Quest is slated to perform Midnight Marauders, the album that pioneered the fusion of hip hop and jazz, in its entirety. DJ Premier will perform a unique tribute to Gang Starr, the revolutionary duo comprised of himself and the late MC Guru. And very special guest, the legendary Ms. Lauryn Hill, will have a unique set prepared exclusively for Rock the Bells, featuring songs from her critically acclaimed album The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill spanning through her work with The Fugees and more.

If there is one place you HAVE to be this summer, it’s at ROCK THE BELLS! Check out the ticket info below.

DC:
PRE-SALE:
THURSDAY, 6/17 @ 10AM – FRIDAY, 6/18 @ 10PM
PRE-SALE CODE COMING SOON!

Artists confirmed for the ROCK THE BELLS 2010 FESTIVAL SERIES include:

Wu-Tang Clan - Performing "Enter the 36 Chambers"
Rakim - Performing "Paid In Full"
KRS-One - Performing "Criminal Minded"
Slick Rick - Performing "The Great Adventures of Slick Rick"
Street Sweeper Social Club
Murs and 9th Wonder
Wiz Khalifa
Clipse
Immortal Technique
Jedi Mind Tricks
Brother Ali
DJ Muggs and Ill Bill
Big Sean
Yelawolf

Hosted by
Supernatural
DJ Rocky Rock

:EEK .........................................................
nerd.gif
......................... THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!
*Edit*

No Tribe, No L-Boogie

I still might fade it...

Enh, worst lineup so far. I can't really imagine Rakim performing a whole CD considering last time he was looking winded after like two songs. I'll probably still go but hopefully they get it together for next year.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

THE Lauryn Hill?

I find that hard to believe.

I need to get a ticket, ASAP.

Yes. Theee Lauryn Hill. I was having a rough day, but her and Tribe just made my day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

THE Lauryn Hill?

Yes. Theee Lauryn Hill. I was having a rough day, but her and Tribe just made my day
pimp.gif
She's to perform TMOLH in its entirety right?  If so, I'm in there like swim wear.  
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

THE Lauryn Hill?

pimp.gif
She's to perform TMOLH in its entirety right?  If so, I'm in there like swim wear.  
glasses.gif
That has yet to be announced, but I would imagine so. The only thing that worries me about this concert is the fact that I'm going to have to pick who I want to see like last year. I hated the dual stages. Hopefully, they leave all the smaller acts for the smaller stage
ohwell.gif

Lauryn will fake moves.

If she does, it will not ruin what is already an impressive lineup
pimp.gif

I'll be there. I would do pit like I did 2 years ago (front row of the pit seeing ATCQ and Nas
eek.gif
) but that would result in 10+ hours of no bathroom/movement/etc. I got lucky with ticketmaster last year and got front row of the seated area so hopefully I can do that again. I'll see y'all there.
pimp.gif

Wait, I'm a noob to this.

Where would we put the code for the pre-sale tickets? It'd be on the ticketfly link, right? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE

Wait, I'm a noob to this.

Where would we put the code for the pre-sale tickets? It'd be on the ticketfly link, right? 
nerd.gif

I assume when you go to the link on Friday, it should be an area to enter the code.

On another note, I dont remember tickets being THIS expensive last year
ohwell.gif

^

I woud recommend actual seats. You will see the show on the lawn, but if it rains or is a storm that evening you will wish you had the seats.

Also,

Tickets are available NOW!!!!

I pulled up 2nd row center seats but definitely not paying $160, I have a strong feeling that Public Enemy is going to be added to the bill performing "Fear of a Black Planet" in its entirety as they're doing a tour around the same time where that's the selling point of their show; of course if that happens it'll mean no DC club show so looks like I might be roadtripping to Lancaster PA in August.

Back
Top Bottom