Rock the Bells 2013 Concert Series. DC and NY Shows Cancelled Due to Poor Ticket Sales.

Anybody wanting to go to the San Bernadino show my buddy is giving away 2 VIP tix. Just go on their ig and like/comment their rock the bells pic
Black_ticketvip
I'm praying its me 
laugh.gif

Nice. Those VIP tix? Or did you have a media pass?
i wish
i was first in line to the event. girls were passing out before the event even started.
i stood at the main stage for 10 hours straight 100 degree heat from beginning to end smh at myself couldent give up the spot. no food all day and good thing i had an empty water bottle and 6'2 or else the security wouldnt have seen me to give refills. my height i would say was f'ing great. i was atleast a half a head to a head taller than everybody. my ankles and legs were swollen after the concert. i managed to book literally the last room in the hotel over phone. the next day i swore not to do the same thing but i ended up front in all the stages i went to so i stayed there.

some vids from san bernardino last year

damn so many people talk about they attending the DC show....its going to be nice out there.

Is everyone going both days or just one? Im only going saturday since i have to make it back to school on Monday.

damn so many people talk about they attending the DC show....its going to be nice out there.

Is everyone going both days or just one? Im only going saturday since i have to make it back to school on Monday.
Just Saturday champ.  Now that NFL season is about to begin, can't be wasting time on NFL Sundays. 

I'm going both days.

My friend from school has been wanting to visit me in DC and she asked if I wanted to go both days. Copped tickets for both of us a month ago after I saw the lineup. Told my roommate to get tickets too and he did. Leaving my girl at home for this one but she's cool with it. Just took her to a Tim McGraw concert so she's happy now
laugh.gif

Trying to get my boy from Boston to come down but he's not sure yet.

So I have a crew I'll be there with but I wouldn't mind saying what's up to some NTers. Only been living in the DMV for a year so it's always nice to meet new people in the area. Met fellow NTer JesusShuttlesworth34 a few months back and he was a cool dude (hooked me up with The Weeknd concert tickets).

I'm gonna be
pimp.gif
heavy with a flask of my sn
laugh.gif

thinking about bringing my camera out to the concert just not sure how im going station. May get a pouch for around my neck or just toss it in the backpack. Anyone have experience with carrying their camera for the whole event.

drinks are going to be on deck that day....so have to keep that in mind

kind of mad that Cole ain't gonna be at RTB in the bay, he's at all the other stops but that one.

and does anyone know if we can go in and out of the venue? trying to go out maybe once or twice to get some food and drinks in between the sets i wanna see.

kind of mad that Cole ain't gonna be at RTB in the bay, he's at all the other stops but that one.

and does anyone know if we can go in and out of the venue? trying to go out maybe once or twice to get some food and drinks in between the sets i wanna see.

They don't allow ins and outs at shoreline. Ill be there tomorrow. You're not missing much with Cole his set was sub-par last year.

Last edited:
Anyone know if I get a single day VIP pass, will I be able to get the amenities (Bag, T-shirt, etc) ?

Anyone know if I get a single day VIP pass, will I be able to get the amenities (Bag, T-shirt, etc) ?
would think you would.

How many people are getting VIP vs reg ticket. Also for the peeps that have already went to rock the bells is the VIP worth it. Im thinking about getting VIP just for the restrooms use.

I liked the VIP in san Bernadino. It s hot AF, so having tents to chill under was good. You get actual bathrooms, not porta-pottys. They also have the meet n greet.
I liked it, but I got free tix. Don't think I would paid for it

I liked the VIP in san Bernadino. It s hot AF, so having tents to chill under was good. You get actual bathrooms, not porta-pottys. They also have the meet n greet.

I liked it, but I got free tix. Don't think I would paid for it
yea that what im on i could pay for the extra for VIP but temp suppose to be high of 78 at the DC show. Man porta-pottys or bathrooms........

Suck it up and do porta-pottys, you're a guy, you don't have to sit
But if you don't have tix yet, wait til last minute and cop VIP for ga admission prices

It's will be more of the convenient for me to use the restroom then the Porta-potty. The smell doesn't brother me. How last minute are u talking about for getting the vip ticket for ga admission. Thru ticketmaster or at the gate?

How last minute are u talking about for getting the vip ticket for ga admission. Thru ticketmaster or at the gate?
This.

My girl came into town and I forgot about the mini summit for the DC rock the Bells show we had planned to set up. I'm located in VA, but does anyone have any suggestions on where we could meet up? I was thinking a bar or something on either Thursday or Friday. I know some people are under 21, so that idea may not work out.

Back
Top Bottom