Rock The Bells: SF

Rage is the act to see, they put on an amazing show. Add that to the fact that they've been apart for years now, and they reunite for a couple of shows....@#%$ is gonna be crazy!
RAIDER NATION​

couple of friends i know are going and these dudes are hyped to see rage
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Just came back from RTB. Wu Tang killed it.. Meth straight controlling da crowd.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN STUPID, BOY!!!

just got back from the show, AMAZING!

Rage Against The Machine :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
they straight killed it!

Wu Tang was dope too!

Hiero was also :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Niner World Order​

F'n awesome show, although I came for mainly NaS, the show was amazing!!!! Crowd surfed, got up to the first row, inches away from Meth, Mos, Talib and Supernatural!!!! Rock the Bells, great turnout, Monch, Rage, Wu, Mos, Immortal killed it!!!

Hella cool people, saw some NTers and some Oregon Ducks!!, smokin spliffs, drinking fifths, good **** :pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
6c2w86s.jpg
54oa9tf.jpg
67duyhl.jpg
That Bryce Taylor is so hot right now...

Franco F R S H Shade ... Too Fresh

THE QUACK ATTACK IS BACK

this concert was great! everybodys performance was on point, wu-tang killed it. but it got very crazy once rage got on, the whole crowd was a pit, and since i was at the very front, man did it get crazy.

pretty sick concert. I liked it way better than last years. Public Enemy and Cypress killed it! Wu of course killed it. Rage was so sick.
Heres some pics of the festival. I was near the stage from like 11am-8pm standing straight. my legs hurt so much.

one of many Supernatural's freestyles with Raziel

hella humans at Rock the Bells!

The Roots

Cypress Hill's Giant Buddha

yo Fong. throwing up the W's for you.

Wu

Meth right before he jumped on us.

my camera died after wu tang. but Rage was sick.

so was nas there?

Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

Yeah, when rage went on everyone went nuts. Everyone was jumping at the same time, u could literally feel the ground shaking like an earthquake.
FS:Black/Maple GR dunks sz.10 VVVNDS worn once without the box $70 BAYAREA meetup or $80 Paypal shipped. Email me at [email protected].

just got back.......RAGE stole the show!!!!!!!! the end...amazing finish...zach was preaching...lol

wu-tang playin at night was better at san bernardino, juss sayinn all the lights up like 70,000 of em then break playin bob marley to pray for peace, fires started in the pits then RAGE

If you went over to the Paid Dues side, Hieroglyphics killed it. They took it back with "you never knew" and souls of mischief did "93 til infinity."

^how long was hiero's set? I wanted to go there but I didn't want to give up my spot in the front.

as expected, Doom was nowhere to be seen...1st act I caught was Monche, and he put on a great show...his live band definately adds to his performance. EPMD showed their age cause damn near no one knew who they were.
Murs did like the most abstract joints off of his last 3 albums or so
Hiero killed it....didnt see their entire set, but from what I saw I liked....and yup, they did 93 til infinity!
Wu was nice, except that half of the members had bad mics and ghost didnt do any solo material. REDMAN CAME OUT THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scott Ian came out for bring the noise too during PE's set, and it was a nice gesture for them to come out to Jay's version of show em watcha got instead of theirs
RATM, as always, stole the show....if their is a better live act, please tell me cause wherever they play the blow every previous performer to pieces....the crowd went nuts during Know Your Enemy and Killling in the name of
TEAM SF GIANTS
TEAM WARRIORS
][/center]

Hiero's set was a little longer then an hour? I guess they got a little longer then everyone because Doom was a no show. It was dope cause Charlie 2na from J5 was hanging out in the background.

RATM alone exceeded my expectations for rock the bells. watching tom play the guitar with zach on vocals...there's no better combo

Back
Top Bottom