Rockdeep might be at it again Vol. Sex Parties?

bedff620-fbe8-44f6-ab13-015677133eef-jpeg.2241190

Did rockdeep put these out ?
I’m not gonna lie
These shoes look pretty nice all it needs is a swoosh

Looks better then any marquee Jordan released in the past couple of years

Did rockdeep put these out ?
I’m not gonna lie
These shoes look pretty nice all it needs is a swoosh

Looks better then any marquee Jordan released in the past couple of years
It is a generic shoe that is sold on Chinese sites, Rockdeep just put his name on it.

Not sure if he's from Oregon or lived there at the time, but he may at best have been a marketing contractor for Nike in the mid-2000s.
He's from the DMV area but moved to Oregon for a period of time. That's where he linked up with Nick aka TeamDirk and that incident when Nick tried to get an NT admin to reveal a leaker's identity to Nike.

He's from the DMV area but moved to Oregon for a period of time. That's where he linked up with Nick aka TeamDirk and that incident when Nick tried to get an NT admin to reveal a leaker's identity to Nike.

I think Nick aka 'WHIT EBOY' actually was an admin at the time but you're right on everything else. I think it may have been more than info leaks, possibly PEs and/or sample shoes being resold.

I think Nick aka 'WHIT EBOY' actually was an admin at the time but you're right on everything else. I think it may have been more than info leaks, possibly PEs and/or sample shoes being resold.
From what I remember Nick might have had some sort of admin privileges, but tried to convince someone higher for the information. There were even screenshots of the messages. Funny that Rockdeep and a few others exposed him, just for Rockdeep to be a scammer a couple years later. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom