Rockets v. Spurs (Two Best Teams in Texas collide)

parker is hitting his J
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

If you have never watched Luis Scola play...hes already proved this game why he is a top 3 candidate for Rookie of the year...

and we gotta stop parkers jump shot (i cant believe i just said that...hahaha)

pop thinks bowen can guard tmac 1-on-1
roll.gif
, even on a hurt shoulder, u needdouble team help son

parker must be lucky today, dude hits more jumpers consecutively than ever in his career

JVG and mark jackson getting heated over tmac's place

but props to JVG giving props to pierce. he's more important than KG in my opinion

mark jackson - what does winning have to do with anything (regarding MVP)
roll.gif
dude sounded stupid haha

this is just stupid...thier rim has to be bigger or something...we got hands in the dace of these guys but it just doesnt matter....

EVERYTHING is hitting for the spurs. 4 bounces on 4 jumpers, and jacque vaughn hitting a tough fallaway at the buzzer

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Rockets getting beat down

they're hitting EVERYTHING. houston getting shots in the paint, they're taking contested jumpers. any normal day, hosuton would be winning.

tmac's J is horrible right now. looks like his shoulder is affecting a lot b/c he is having zero lift on those last 2 free throws

wow. this is getting out of hand. i know t-mac is injured but it doesnt seem like hes even trying. he says that every game is important but he doesnt look likehes even trying to win the game.

The spursbare just having a good game and we arent. Tmac is missing drives and damn near every jumper. The schedule gets easier after this game so we should bealright

Back
Top Bottom