Rockin the fur on snorkel, is it aiyoo?

lurkin2long

Banned
I just got a Northface in the mail today, best thing I could do with the e-gift card I had. I see a lot of dudes wear, but i always kinda been on the fenceabout it. What yall think, im reachin?

Originally Posted by Youngdipset20

yea you reachin
yea maybe............add to the fact i hadda boy who always use to get on cats with the fur on they northfaces he never had his on, prolly been set inon me now with that thought
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

only thing keepin me from not takin it off right now is, smh ppl gonna think i got one of them flea market northfaces.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Youngdipset20

yea you reachin
yea maybe............add to the fact i hadda boy who always use to get on cats with the fur on they northfaces he never had his on, prolly been set in on me now with that thought
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

only thing keepin me from not takin it off right now is, smh ppl gonna think i got one of them flea market northfaces.

roll.gif
28th Street and Broadway here in NYC.

I wore the fur on the coats when I had them. There is nothing Ayo about that. You are :

388393023_10ff806b1f.jpg

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

Is that spot still open?

Yep. Where you think everyone getting their Prada, Gucci and J's at?

word to me I knew something was up when all of sudden the whole nyc was wearing american cups. I was like I know prada didnt have a huge 50% blow out sale.

good looks NT,

an smh i dont even like rockin my prada cups no more, tell me why my barber shop along with the fake jordans/af1s/air max,/timberland, they added prada cups tothey bootleg section smh

Originally Posted by diceloveme

word to me I knew something was up when all of sudden the whole nyc was wearing american cups. I was like I know prada didnt have a huge 50% blow out sale.

laugh.gif
Word.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ain't that the got damn truth

SMH, man...................I was the ony cat around my way in CT with prada cups. Cats is rockin em like they regular air force 1s now. terrible. Baggy jeansan@+@@, my sister go to Rutgers an she said her campus they all over now too.
indifferent.gif

whole tri state got the new bootleg shipments in for holiday 07.

roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

Is that spot still open?

Hells yeah. I knew they were fakes when 95% of my high school had them. Talking about they paid 250 when they dropped 75 on them and got a free throwbackjersey with them.

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

Thats usually the telling sign of someone who likes anal.
see that just effed it all up for me right there.
tired.gif

i aint even one who care what others think but im madd paranoid now i mean, i kinda dig it, but then it look aiyoo to me. im like half way comfortable.

roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

Is that spot still open?

Hells yeah. I knew they were fakes when 95% of my high school had them. Talking about they paid 250 when they dropped 75 on them and got a free throwback jersey with them.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I had a snorkel back in 99 when I first started college, but I took the fur off because when it gets wet it kinda stinks from what I remember.

At that time everyone was on the North Face bubble coat, but I had that too and upgraded to the snorkel in 99.

I still have that snorkel, but it's closing in on I think 8-10 years
pimp.gif
, and I am do for an upgrade.

I will probably get a steep tech soon after I see what goes down at macworld.

I know in the jacket thread they said North Face's are wack, corny, overpriced, and played out, but they haven't done me wrong as of yet and I willstay loyal to their brand until they do or I find something else I like.

eff it, im takin the fur off........hell maybe i can try an flip this an go steep tech instead.

Back
Top Bottom