Rocking Bracelets Vol YAY or NAY

ppl wear the livestrong just to raise awareness of the subject, sum1 buys it, puts it on, sum1 sees it (bright yellow to attract), if they feelin the cause they go buy it, and so forth, and at the end of the day more $ is raised, you dudes goin ham
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by icykicks79

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

This is what I rock

That's
pimp.gif
. Where to cop?
that's some Indiana Jones type %**%
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

found it!
http://www.sandboxsouvenirs.com/mensbracelets.html
I ordered this last Friday and checked the status of my order today and it still says "processing" 
indifferent.gif

Dont know if I posted before but heres what I rock for the most part aside from a watch

Its reversible.. Damier on one side

Leather on the other

You can  either have the 4 squares on the front, or flip it to the 'Louis V Paris' side, its pretty dope
pimp.gif

^^^Yeah you did post that earlier in the thread...Tryna show-off huh?
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
On the real though, it's a sick bracelet
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
How much did it run you?

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Dont know if I posted before but heres what I rock for the most part aside from a watch

Its reversible.. Damier on one side

Leather on the other

You can  either have the 4 squares on the front, or flip it to the 'Louis V Paris' side, its pretty dope
pimp.gif
was thinking about getting this, can i see some pics how it looks on the arm plus lv has some bracelets for 170 that are pretty dope

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Wongtouski

cartier-love-bracelet_1.jpg

THIS
pimp.gif
info
eek.gif
After some research....
Cartier Love Bracelet in 18K gold (rose and yellow gold is the same price; white gold is significantly more)
Current price is $4850 USD and it is something like 30-40 grams depending on size.  

Also available with diamonds although expect to sell a kidney.

red-rubber-band-300x200.jpg
images

Left Wrist                                                                                           Right Wrist

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

9c425287e9114e73a06b1195e222c300c3e2471.jpg

tryin to get a setup like this going on...anybody know any sites with dope bracelets on them??
why spend good money to look like a douche
Cus it's his money. Too worried about what homeboy wants to do with his moolah. inb4 captainsaveaho.
I wonder how many got this 

lady-gaga-japan-bracelet.jpg

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

9c425287e9114e73a06b1195e222c300c3e2471.jpg

tryin to get a setup like this going on...anybody know any sites with dope bracelets on them??
why spend good money to look like a douche
Cus it's his money. Too worried about what homeboy wants to do with his moolah. inb4 captainsaveaho.
basically

I've been addicted to the wrist wrappery for a while now. I have a co-worker who makes my buddhist style prayer beads since that's her side hustle, and I stay looking for stuff at Aldo Accessories and sometimes H&M.

not my pic but i wear a black one of these...haven't taken it off in over a year now

Back
Top Bottom