Rocko - Self Made {Get Ya Cash Up!}

cardo ln

Banned
smokin.gif
The production for the album is serious! DrumSquad came withit and Jeezy's Rocko's flow over em' is straight too. It's so serious in the whip too.

I aint gon compare it to Trilla yet, I gotta listen a couple more times, but between these two albums, Dro & Kuntry's mixtapes, i'm good til thatJeezy drop. Hopefully Tip surprises us soon..
nerd.gif
frown.gif

trilla was trash tho. minus a couple tracks.

i prolly won't even bother with this until i'm in a whip.

indeed trilla was trash... I shouldn't have compared it to trilla... u don't even need a whip... its motivation music for real... this dude got somebangers...

BEAT KNOCKERS ALL YAY........TAKE THE ALBUM FOR WHAT ITS WORTH.......WHICH IS GETTING HEAVY SPINS PUMPED OUT BY SOME 12'S.....UMMA DO ME!!........

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Who....?

laugh.gif
It's the dude with the single out "Uma Do Me"

The vid was cheesy though. Son has a Knight Rider Porsche that moves by itself.

its actually the self parking lex... %*%@ is as real as they come... youtube search "self parking lexus"...

old skool, old skool, new skool. my old skool cost more than your new school.
Like this here!!! Wipe me down!! Cause I'm on!!! Like this here!!

Lyrics are terrible but Drumma Boy killed this...Should of gave the beats to Jeezy though
If you dont have 12's or better in your whip or don't like riding music dont bother with this garbag

Rocko >>>>> Dolla >>>>> Shawty Lo

Aren't all 3 of there songs damn near the same as far as content goes??

When does this drop?? Well whe will bootleggers get it?? I got the Trilla last week, I haven't listened to it yet tho. Rocko talks a lot of #*%@, just likeme . . . I think I'll enjoy it.

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Rocko >>>>> Dolla >>>>> Shawty Lo

Aren't all 3 of there songs damn near the same as far as content goes??

When does this drop?? Well whe will bootleggers get it?? I got the Trilla last week, I haven't listened to it yet tho. Rocko talks a lot of #*%@, just like me . . . I think I'll enjoy it.

[color= rgb(204, 255, 0)] I liked Dolla's single a lot but I didn't check for anything else ... Shawty isShawty .... the beat selection is usually superb ... don't really care for Rocko ... put he picked nice beast ... fyi it's "out" Nay[/color]

^^^ good looks . . . I'm goin to my favorite African store sometime this week . . . !$+# I just remembered I bought a Smack DVD yesterday . . . Shea Davisis on it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by im out chea

Lyrics are terrible but Drumma Boy killed this...Should of gave the beats to Jeezy though
If you dont have 12's or better in your whip or don't like riding music dont bother with this garbag

It's just hustler music. Music about getting money. I'm sure the Jeezy production his next CD will return to his TM101 days. Because TM102 washorrible and too unsouthern to me.

I think Dolla's spit some real lines on there . . . I'm from the old school, but my car was like $800, but these new dudes with 5 pocket chains and seethrough Jordans?? Plus son is a hustler, you gotta respect a dude that can go out and do his thing . . . Its simple as far as lyrics go, but its still real@+%@ he spit . . .

"If you aint gettin money, then I'm NOTHIN like you"
pimp.gif
. . . That's a true story right there homie . . . I'm a huge concious hip hopfan, but the last Common album was a certified Veggie Burger, its one of those albums that only cats who walk outside barefoot would enjoy . . . I can ride toRocko atleast . . .8 its not gonna change the world, but its pretty coo to rock too . . . I don't wanna hear Joe Budden in the club (or D4l)

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by im out chea

It's just hustler music. Music about getting money. I'm sure the Jeezy production his next CD will return to his TM101 days. Because TM102 was horrible and too unsouthern to me.

Yea true about Jeezy...I still bump 101 to this day. But after a few listens this Rocko is growin on me..Snakes, Meal and Karma
pimp.gif

I actually like his songs, and from that mixtape he has coming out soon, it seems pretty good also.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom