Rocko - Self Made {Get Ya Cash Up!}

The beats go hard
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but son's lyrics are trash
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TW3EK

its actually the self parking lex... %*%@ is as real as they come... youtube search "self parking lexus"...

It wasn't a Lexus though. It was a 997 Turbo. From the video, he was 'controlling' the car from a cell phone shaped device. All of the 997sI've driven didn't even come with that.
laugh.gif

The beat def has potential, but like dude said, the lyrics are straight garbage...even compared tosay, Rick Ross.

Ya'll sleep this album full of bangers front-to-back. Only song I skip is the one with Monica and that's cause I aint listened to it yet. This **** hadme so swagged up in the club Friday and Saturday, I broke bread in there.

dude seems like a tru life square...his swag seems like he aint built for wat he talks about and thats just based off the 1 vid he has out...i dont rock withim

Between Gucci Mane, Gorilla Zoe, Rick Ross, Shawty Lo and Young Jeezy, there just isn't any room in my life for another trapstar. I look forward to theinstrumentals though.

shawty lo is wack... he doesn't count...lol... rocko is amillion times better...

Back
Top Bottom