Rodgers,Culter,Stafford vs Romo,Vick,and Eli

This is an interesting debate and it might turn into a NFC North Vs NFC East discussion. Which set of QBs are better? any thoughts and opinions

The North have an extremely talent Young group. Romo, Vick, Eli are all getting up there in age. I would take the North as well

North easily (Cutler/Rodgers are not that much younger than NFC east QB's, like 2-3 yrs difference tops)

Rodgers > Eli > Stafford > Cutler > Romo > Vick

Stafford and Cutler you can swap imo....you can make arrangement's with the 3-5 slots to be honest.

I don't know if you can put cutler ahead of Romo, and stafford has only produced this past year. Overall I would still take the North though.

North wins.

Romo is the worst QB of the bunch and has done the least with the most talent ratio.

Rodgers, and Eli are the two best.

Stafford has a bright future and Vick is dangerous but isn't exactly a great QB, he's merely good.

i'll take the north by a slim margin. want to see another good year for stafford and see cutler get on track with brandon marshall before i crown both of them

North has the better group. On a specific note jay has the best throw in the whole league to me;
he's accurate and can launch the ball and it looks effortless. Very underrated imo.

Knew the Romo slander was coming.

I'd take Rodgers  over anyone in the 2nd
Originally Posted by GMSboy1

North has the better group. On a specific note jay has the best throw in the whole league to me;
he's accurate and can launch the ball and it looks effortless. Very underrated imo.

Plunkett  2.0  gets love though

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

very accurate. if he doesn't hit his WR receiver in the hands, he has no problem putting it in a defender's hands. he's been a full time starter for 5 years, and thrown 81 picks/ 16 INTs per season. (108 TD's in the time frame if anyone is wondering)
edit: not that other QBs don't throw INTs, and yes i know he has 0 targets to throw to with mike martz's pass happy offense. still, i prefer him throw less picks

To be fair Cutler has 2 seconds tops to make some of those throws with that awful O-Line he has to work with, and was in in a great spot to make the playoffs and do some damage before he got hurt.

Guy is a goofball but can play.

Originally Posted by Sequan

I don't know if you can put cutler ahead of Romo, and stafford has only produced this past year. Overall I would still take the North though

Give Culter Romo weapons. It woulnt be close between Culter and Romo. Culter havent had a decent reciever since Brandon Marshall was in denver. Stafford will only Get Better

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

North easily (Cutler/Rodgers are not that much younger than NFC east QB's, like 2-3 yrs difference tops)

Rodgers > Eli > Stafford > Cutler > Romo > Vick

Stafford and Cutler you can swap imo....you can make arrangement's with the 3-5 slots to be honest.
Romo is 32
Vick is 31
Eli is 31
Culteris 28
Rodgers is 28
Stafford is 24

3 years to me is a big difference. The dudes in the North will only get better.

To be fair Cutler has 2 seconds tops to make some of those throws with that awful O-Line he has to work with, and was in in a great spot to make the playoffs and do some damage before he got hurt.

that's a fair enough argument. *respect nod*
Originally Posted by Buc Em

Psh.

Brees, Cam, Freeman and Ryan >

fixed, and i agree with this

do work son- I meant his throws spin, placement, etc. Good stat, still. He's not the cautious, or hesistant. I kinda like that about him too.
Like that game against D. Hall. He still kept going at him and then in the interview said he'd go at him again. Nothing changes.

SHFTW- I don't see it. Just two seasons ago even his peers in the NFL were going at him. Not to mention the media, casual fan, etc.

Originally Posted by do work son

that's a fair enough argument. *respect nod*
Originally Posted by Buc Em

Psh.

Brees, Cam, Freeman and Ryan >

fixed, and i agree with this

Ohhh word. Bet he ends up having a better year than any of those guys this year. Quote me.

NFC East >

By a little bit...

Only seen one good year of Stafford.

Jay Cutler chokes under pressure, Seen it many times.

NFC North only because Romo messes it up for the NFC East
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Juan2012

NFC East >

By a little bit...

Only seen one good year of Stafford.

Jay Cutler chokes under pressure, Seen it many times.
romo-fumble-251x300.jpg

laugh.gif

I'm a Giants fan but I gotta go with the North. 

Also, how good IS Stafford though? How much is it him and how much is because he has Megatron? 

Back
Top Bottom