Rodney Stuckey

B. Roy is coo, but lets give an around of applause for Eastern's Rodney Stuckey.

He went to my HS(kentwood ftw) and I got to play some ball with him. It's just great to see a dude from Kent(not Seattle or Renton..or freakin eastern WA)to make it like that. I bet the people said the same thing about Marvin comin out of Bremerton, but Marvin ain't really doin it like Rodney.

Future of the Pistons back court.

im just glad kent is getting some love on nt
pimp.gif
, stuckey is nice heard hewas at mormon chruch in kent killing people over the summer

Much props
pimp.gif
Saw stuck at Southcenter over the summer just shoppin' at Finishline and nobody recognized him..err no one was talkin to him atleast, so Ijust decided to say whatup, real chill. Oh, and Kent ftw as well YUP
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerSoldier

renton is whack, kent has kent station, what does renton have?
**** with that. Foreal. No need for all that.

Kent, Renton, Tukwila... all on the come up. Next NBA star out of Kent? 6-9 JOSH SMITH, lets goooo!

I didnt know anything about him until he got drafted.....

i also remember webster sucking at basketball back in the 6th grade, look where he is now
laugh.gif

I heard lil things about Stuckey when he was in HS, but really didnt take notice till he was in college

Originally Posted by Powfo

Kent, Renton, Tukwila... all on the come up. Next NBA star out of Kent? 6-9 JOSH SMITH, lets goooo!

Haha kinda stretching it, but don't forget Federal Way's Jashaun Agosto, that little boy is looking like the future.

sick.gif

the next kent star is joey henley, he a senior in college at scared heart gonna make it to the league this year, he'll go pro for either football orbasketball, too much of a athlete not too

I use to ride the bus with Joey in elementary school...dudes a freak...durin a highschool pep rally he put on of those lab tables from science in the middle ofthe lane and did a windmill over the table. On the real though, i havn't heard anythin about him in a minute...i highly doubt he'll get in the leaguefor bball, he's not that big and its not like sacred heart gets any coverage and i dont think he's avg like 30ppg liek stuck did at Eastern. Seattlebasketball is on the come up PERIOD..siva to Louisville, Gaddy to UW, Bradley to Texas, all top ten recruits in the nation for theyre positions. Josh Smithfrom Kentwood is the #1 overall recruit for the class of 2010 in the nation and Tony Wrotten is #1 overall recruit for the class of 2011?! who wouldve thought.

joey put up 32 in seattle alll star game second most behind adam morrisons 36, he is averaging 18 and 9 right now, and people say ben wallace is only 6 6ish,never know......if cj giles can make it anyone can......i wonder why no one has mentioned the stewart twins
roll.gif
, what a waste of talent

I hope nothing but the best for Joey..Im just sayin' Sacred Hearts probably doesn't get enough coverage nor do they play tough enough competition togauge how good he really is. CJ Giles is what? 6'11" and played in the Pac-10? and he ended up getting cut before the season began. n Ben wallace wentundrafted and worked his @$s into the league. Either way, Im hopin' Henely does somethin big.

naw i feel vcxv joey probably wont make nba but hopefully he can make nfl team, pull a antonio gates. vcxv is your name justin i?

nah its jason t., i go to uw, kick it alot with ljlukelj & powfo if u know them.

B. Roy is coo,

what are you talking about? GHS is in the house !!!
pimp.gif

B Roy - won the ROY and is an All Star.......

By the way GHS>>>>Any high school

Oh yeah much respect to Stuckey...........

Originally Posted by dakid23

B. Roy is coo,

By the way GHS>>>>Any high school

I can't complaining about that Garfield comment because they're always in the mix, but Rainier Beach shouldn't be overlooked at all.

Back
Top Bottom