Rodney Stuckey

yea beach and garfield are power houses, but do yall remember whe3n doug wreen played at odea? he was a beast............

Aaron Dautson is headed to LSU so lets not forget him...

Ladd is doing his thing too at FSU this year...

haha. my brother was telling me how he destroyed KM back in the day.

if your talkin bout joey h, he had a game where he scored like 42 and had 22 rebounds or something like that

All I have to say is Kentwood b*tches ftw. ran through a couple of them. I go to Kentlake, where fine girls are scarce. but at least they're rich.

Kingmas a baller..but my almamater Kentridge probably has its purest highest recruited player ever lightin it up right now in Gary Bell..class of 2011 as well,6'2" PG avg like 26pts/gm gettin alotta pac-10 looks, Romar was at the KR vs FedWay game when he dropped 32 or somethin...I forgot where, but i readthat Seattle has the best 2011 recruiting class in the nation.

Originally Posted by VCXV

Kingmas a baller..but my almamater Kentridge probably has its purest highest recruited player ever lightin it up right now in Gary Bell..class of 2011 as well, 6'2" PG avg like 26pts/gm gettin alotta pac-10 looks, Romar was at the KR vs FedWay game when he dropped 32 or somethin...I forgot where, but i read that Seattle has the best 2011 recruiting class in the nation.
Yah...with Wroten, Kingma, ur guy...and a few others, I wouldnt doubt that they they have the highest class in the nation for 2011. I'm in theclass of 2011.....(not being recruited or anything....just sayin lol)

I'm going to that Blazers/Pistons game
smokin.gif

Rodney stuckey is the man i like him starting over A.I. Iverson is done and needs to hang em up. lol ok maybe not hang em up but he needs to realize hes gettinold and hes no longer the answer. and TACOMA > ______, WA lol

Originally Posted by SneakerSoldier

has anyone seen abdul gaddy play? he is 2nd best pg of this years class in the nation
Heard he didn't do that well at the King Classic on Monday...

Originally Posted by wren32

Rodney stuckey is the man i like him starting over A.I. Iverson is done and needs to hang em up. lol ok maybe not hang em up but he needs to realize hes gettin old and hes no longer the answer. and TACOMA > ______, WA lol
Stuckey deserves to start over any guard in Detroit. Iverson can still ball, but not like a couple years ago.

Oh yeah and Seattle>_____, WA real talk. Not bashing, but wasn't Tacoma like number in STD's or something?

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Originally Posted by wren32

Rodney stuckey is the man i like him starting over A.I. Iverson is done and needs to hang em up. lol ok maybe not hang em up but he needs to realize hes gettin old and hes no longer the answer. and TACOMA > ______, WA lol
Stuckey deserves to start over any guard in Detroit. Iverson can still ball, but not like a couple years ago.

Oh yeah and Seattle>_____, WA real talk. Not bashing, but wasn't Tacoma like number in STD's or something?

Lol yeah it probably was we have hella skanks down here when girls turn 18 here they feel obligated to have a baby lol. and i was jokin. I'm from tacomabut seattle is leaps and bounds better as a city

Back
Top Bottom