Ron Artest: Drinks @ halftime, Wants to Fight Ben Wallace, & Future Boxer? UPDTD PAGE 4

kl9

Artest Admits Halftime Drinking, Still WantingTo Fight Big Ben

Artest_Ron_lal.jpg
In an interview with the SportingNews, Ron Artest admits to drinking alcohol at halftime of games during his time with the Chicago Bulls.

"I used to drink Hennessy … at halftime," Artest says in the interview. "I (kept it) in my locker. I'd just walk to the liquor store(near the stadium) and get it."

Five years later, Artest still is interested in fighting Ben Wallace.

"I see Ben, I'm on my guard now. I'm always in the mood to fight him. … I'll get suspended 10 games, 15 games (because) I'll just fighthim right there. It won't go into the stands."

Artest also plans on becoming a professional boxer when his NBA career is over.

"I started training two years ago," he says. "In four years, I'm going to try to have my first fight."

http://realgm.com/src_wir...anting_to_fight_big_ben/

Sky is the limit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

He can't see Ben.
THIS, although I would absolutely love to see it happen.

This dude is *%+%%%@ crazy. He is seriously not right in the head.
roll.gif

If it were just Hands, Ron would eat Ben's lunch...he might win in a brawl too. Y'all really underestimate how crazy Ron is.

what else is new?
laugh.gif
...i bet he was also smoking that chronic with sjaxand JO in indy too
laugh.gif

idk if i was mistaken but didnt chris mullin use to drink before games as well?

in an organized boxing match ben would beat artest...but in a fight i think artest would murk big ben...artest just has that ghetto thing to him

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

but in a fight i think artest would murk big ben...artest just has that ghetto thing to him
2dhslzt.jpg

NOONE in the National Basketball Association is gonna "murk" this man^ in a fight.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

You can't beat crazy. There is tough, there is strong, and then there is crazy. Crazy folk don't go down.

Originally Posted by CP1708

You can't beat crazy. There is tough, there is strong, and then there is crazy. Crazy folk don't go down.
Exactly....Ron's not playing with a full-deck. You can't reason with crazy. To think that this fight would be one-sided would befoolish. And what are ya'll basing your opinions off of? The fact that Ron walked away from Ben Wallace @ the Palace? Last time I checked, therehaven't been too many guys stepping to Ron Artest over the years. It was smart of him to walk away at that moment no matter what the outcome was.

Back
Top Bottom