Ron Artest Runnin Game On Chelsea Lately

laugh.gif
Love Chelsea, we have the same sense of humor and her books were very funny.

Originally Posted by Executive76

She's a tease
smh.gif

For real. You guys talking about he smashed, she does that to like every guy that comes on. She aired out 50 just for hitting her up after he was on the show. Bet she's a damn freak when she does want it though

Originally Posted by Executive76

She's a tease
smh.gif

For real. You guys talking about he smashed, she does that to like every guy that comes on. She aired out 50 just for hitting her up after he was on the show. Bet she's a damn freak when she does want it though

dude is comical, feels good to know that i defended him all season long to all the homies for a reason...Ariza who?

dude is comical, feels good to know that i defended him all season long to all the homies for a reason...Ariza who?

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Ron Smashed.
i'd be surprised if he didn't/doesn't.  i heard that she admits in her books that she's sexed a lot of guys. 
She has an entire book about her many one night stands and dozens of sexual partners. She ended the book by saying she wanted more for herself or something.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Ron Smashed.
i'd be surprised if he didn't/doesn't.  i heard that she admits in her books that she's sexed a lot of guys. 
She has an entire book about her many one night stands and dozens of sexual partners. She ended the book by saying she wanted more for herself or something.

Back
Top Bottom