RONAC UPDATES

Originally Posted by whiteboy222

does bunker have a phone number or contact number?
smile.gif

Word. I need their contact no. Anyone got it?

i went to ronac art center building the other day, only to find out that bunker was closed? is it going some under renovation? will it still open up? does anybody have an idea when it might re-open again?

i went to ronac art center building the other day, only to find out that bunker was closed? is it going some under renovation? will it still open up? does anybody have an idea when it might re-open again?

oh snap...do they get new kid robot releases? if i can get my hands on the new simpsons set 2 figures when they come out without waiting or paying crazy shipping, and then hit up charlie's afterwards = best day evarrrrrr

edit: met up with some friends at charlie's (delicious) and stopped by secretfresh. if i wasnt so damn broke i wouldve upped my simpsons collection, but the owner (?) and staff was real cool and he said simpsons series 2 will be after december 1st. i need to cop that mindstyle pacquiao figure too

oh snap...do they get new kid robot releases? if i can get my hands on the new simpsons set 2 figures when they come out without waiting or paying crazy shipping, and then hit up charlie's afterwards = best day evarrrrrr

edit: met up with some friends at charlie's (delicious) and stopped by secretfresh. if i wasnt so damn broke i wouldve upped my simpsons collection, but the owner (?) and staff was real cool and he said simpsons series 2 will be after december 1st. i need to cop that mindstyle pacquiao figure too

Originally Posted by superswag

nice update sir miko!

is this for bunker?

TIA!
word! most of the supreme caps are gone already. new stuff will be on deck any time soon!

Originally Posted by superswag

nice update sir miko!

is this for bunker?

TIA!
word! most of the supreme caps are gone already. new stuff will be on deck any time soon!

Back
Top Bottom