Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

I had no problem with Ronda until she tried to declaw Floyd.....

Like ***** you aint slick we see what you are trying to do to him.

Just like all you closet Manny Pac fans and closet bigot white/hispanics who hate black boxers

We see it for what it is......

Last edited:
I wouldn't say she's a bigot, maybe she happens to be one by coincidence but she used Floyd to elevate her own profile.

Hypocrite yes, bigot eh...Circumstantial evidence on that one.

But, but she's still the greatest female athlete of all time according to ESPN. She's the greatest y'all she is espn fighter of the year. She would wash Pac, PBF, Klitchsko, GGG, and Ward at the same time. She's a better tennis player than Serena by far. Team Rowdy boys in da building.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] j/k

Glad she got washed. Not because I dislike her but because I was tired of the ESPN hype machine down playing other athlete's accomplishments to build her up.

^
espn is the worst but fox sports 1 is pretty bad too since it's partnered up with the ufc.

Yo ESPN really didn't say she was the greatest female athlete every now did they 
nerd.gif

If so that disrespect 

Yeah, plus weidman beat who people considered the goat mma fighter twice. He's not out there co-hosting sportscenter. His fights aren't even talked about except for a few seconds of highlights on Sunday mornings.

She's done a lot for her sport but she deserved that *** whooping. Not touching gloves, not even having enough respect for the girl to do some homework.

Back
Top Bottom