Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

Saw the interview clip on tv. She wasn't freakin suicidal. It was one of those instances where someone has a terrible day and they feel so bad that for a second they're like "it sucks to be alive right now". peyton manning needs to hire her pr team because people on the espn channels are all feeling bad for her.

images

This is the story of humpty dumpty ir icarus

Not.to.be confused with the superior 90 dance party song from digital underground the humpty dance or the nintendo game kid icarus

Holly dropped the base
Dooooo ree dooooo re

Not gonna lie, the last part got me :lol:

Ronda Rousey considered suicide after loss to Holly Holm

"Honestly, my thought in the medical room, I was sitting in the corner and was like, 'What am I anymore if I'm not this?'" Rousey said. "Literally sitting there thinking about killing myself. In that exact second, I'm like, 'I'm nothing. What do I do anymore? No one gives a s--- about me anymore without this.'"

"I looked up and saw my man, Travis, was standing there," Rousey said. "I'm looking up at him and was just like, 'I need to have his babies. I need to stay alive.'"

http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/14785901/ronda-rousey-says-considered-suicide-loss-holly-holm

She needs attention guys.

You the women that has been talking down to "do nothing *******", and pushing all this "girl power" steez is going to open her mouth and say that her reason for wanting to continue to do on living was to have babies with her boyfriend.

Strong message to send to young women.....Everything will be ok, if you got a great BF :smh: :lol:

Can't wait for Holly to wash her again

Last edited:
This is the story of humpty dumpty ir icarus

Not.to.be confused with the superior 90 dance party song from digital underground the humpty dance or the nintendo game kid icarus

Holly dropped the base
Dooooo ree dooooo re

:rofl: , so random and hilarious

Shorty really going to great lengths to get people back in her corner...unfortunately Holly will do her bad again 

You can't be that cocky and catch a beating like that

^thats the sad thing. She appeared to be so far out of her league in the fight what happens when she gets sonned again?

She defended against her suicide better than she did against the head kick

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Well this PR move worked. All over ESPN folks are like "awwww poor Ronda"

I actually like Ronda. I think she's done a lot of good for her sport but she talked a lot of **** and disrespected her opponents. When you do that and lose it's gonna come back on you. She's on TV crying, tryna do damage control. Just take the L and get better.

How you judge a female off a picture of her fresh off a fight wearing a mouthguard?

I'm not really a Ronda fan but come the **** on :lol:

Back
Top Bottom