Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

No one's comparing anything, stop reaching. Like I said, take away all these names and use any professional fighter with a record.

You said Floyd though, not me. And he's one of the best boxers EVER. Watch the video I just posted with Connor McGregor vs an untrained man larger than him. That dude was toying with him. Size matters.

Thats extreme as hell though b :lol:. He's play fighting with a 7 foot ***** that can move 1500 lbs.

I'm just giving them the benefit of the doubt. I'd toss her across the room and put her in a rear naked choke with her legs hooked.

With the hands? Yes. Grappling? No.
You don't think you could drop a 115lb girl on her head with little to no effort? Why in the world do you think you couldn't grapple with her?

Go ask Gabi Garcia how that worked out for her.

She's even bigger than Brolic Scholar and got out grappled by Mackenzie.

You keep thinking you can throw chicks around simply because you're bigger, tho.

**** a Ronda. I'll hit her with the same rock bottom I hit my lil cuz with and see her try to walk that off 
pimp.gif

On the real though 6'2" 190+ and got no problem saying I'd probly get washed and dried in a match with her 
laugh.gif
 That's a solidly built ***** 
laugh.gif

You keep thinking you can throw chicks around simply because you're bigger, tho.
Look at the video of dude grappling with roused. Anytime he wanted he just picked her up. Leverage doesn't mean **** with your legs dangling in the air. Obviously you don't understand the strength and power gap between men and women.

He's being somewhat logical.

If we're going to try to discuss this intelligently, she fights at 135 and probably cuts down from 150 or so.

Put me in the backsit with her, I bet I whoop her ***.

Yeah ok, she would choke you out so fast my dude thats what shes best at

It's a Training Day reference.

That's another thing, I don't think they realize what cutting weight is.

It's not like she's gonna weigh 135 when this street fight occurs, :lol:

Sidebar: Gabi Garcia just beat the dog **** out of an old lady :lol:

This chick is NOT bigger than me. She was a big marshmallow at one point. She's tall... yeah. But even at 245 (her) I'd rock her.

11374338_1650441905171053_977193090_n.jpg

Last edited:

Look at the video of dude grappling with roused. Anytime he wanted he just picked her up. Leverage doesn't mean **** with your legs dangling in the air. Obviously you don't understand the strength and power gap between men and women.

Yes, grappling against other men who dedicated their lives to MMA.

Not a bunch of dudes working in cubicles bashing people's hair lines all day long on a message board.

Look at the video of dude grappling with roused.

You mean the video of her vs. the #5 Middleweight in the world?

Who's been training in Judo since he was 8?

Y'all gotta do better.

Last edited:
With the hands? Yes. Grappling? No.
You don't think you could drop a 115lb girl on her head with little to no effort? Why in the world do you think you couldn't grapple with her?

View media item 2283318

Y'all gotta do better.
Bro he was laughing and joking like it was nothing. My only point was the ease she was overpowered with. You don't need to be a technical master to throw around 135 like a joke

Y'all gotta do better.
Bro he was laughing and joking like it was nothing. My only point was the ease she was overpowered with. You don't need to be a technical master to throw around 135 like a joke

But that makes no sense because the guy IS a technical master.

Y'all gotta do better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom