Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

I don't really see how sure you can be about Floyd getting beat in a street fight, or any unsanctioned brawl, because all the rules are out the window then.

Floyd is a tactical fighter who does what he needs to win a recorded match, when being recorded....

He's a professional boxer, the best in the world, and arguably one of the best to ever do it.

To say he would get washed is ridiculous. IF he were put into the situation, he'd more than likely knock out just about anyone...

I don't think the majority of people in here even understand why she made the comment

Yeah yeah yeah. His history with assaulting women. It ain't rocket science. At least I hope not to anyone.

Last edited:
I don't think the majority of people in here even understand why she made the comment
he has domestic abuse charges, he beats women.. but now he's the one who got beat. Acting like we're stupid or something. 
laugh.gif

People really think Mayweather can't fight in a street fight? So boxers forget how to fight outside of the ring? Floyd hasn't always been Money May. Pretty sure he's been tested a lot in the streets.

I don't really see how sure you can be about Floyd getting beat in a street fight, or any unsanctioned brawl, because all the rules are out the window then.

Floyd is a tactical fighter who does what he needs to win a recorded match, when being recorded....

He's a professional boxer, the best in the world, and arguably one of the best to ever do it.

To say he would get washed is ridiculous. IF he were put into the situation, he'd more than likely knock out just about anyone...

This. Dude fights for a living and has perfected the art of boxing. Saying he'd lose to mma dudes in a street fight is erroneous. Just because floyd isn't judo flipping and kneeing dudes in the face doesn't mean he would get washed. Dude is too quick and smart to get in a situation like that anyway. Dude has been fighting his whole life lol

Floyd grew up fighting in the streets...what makes him more dangerous now (obviously), is that he's completely HONED that raw ability he had when he was younger.

Boxing ain't dying because it's already dead
laugh.gif
in terms of popularity, no one tuning in unless it's a Floyd fight.

UFC 189 brought in many many casual viewers. It's definitely on the rise
This isn't true at all. Just say you don't like boxing.

via ESPN:
The promotion has run into difficulty of late. Too many cards. Not enough stars. Incessant injuries. The slump owed in part to a gamble to go big and blast out as much MMA as possible to the world to create new viewers and grow the sport -- a strategy that could eventually pay off, but the short-term result has been a watered-down product and a disgruntled core audience. Last year was especially bleak: Pay-per-view numbers hit new lows, and only one event registered more than 400,000 buys. Profits fell by an estimated 40 percent, and Standard & Poor's downgraded the credit rating of the UFC's parent company, Zuffa. The UFC had a better first quarter of 2015, but concerns linger. 

I can't say who would win a street fight either way, Floyd catches her on the jaw it's over for her, she gets a hold of him it's over for him

Boxing ain't dying because it's already dead :lol: in terms of popularity, no one tuning in unless it's a Floyd fight.

UFC 189 brought in many many casual viewers. It's definitely on the rise
This isn't true at all. Just say you don't like boxing.

via ESPN:

The promotion has run into difficulty of late. Too many cards. Not enough stars. Incessant injuries. The slump owed in part to a gamble to go big and blast out as much MMA as possible to the world to create new viewers and grow the sport -- a strategy that could eventually pay off, but the short-term result has been a watered-down product and a disgruntled core audience. Last year was especially bleak: Pay-per-view numbers hit new lows, and only one event registered more than 400,000 buys. Profits fell by an estimated 40 percent, and Standard

This is why the UFC has bet the house on Conor MacGregor. He's one of the few guys that can command the buy rate they're looking for for their PPV's.

Otherwise, they've been slumping.

This. Dude fights for a living and has perfected the art of boxing. Saying he'd lose to mma dudes in a street fight is erroneous. Just because floyd isn't judo flipping and kneeing dudes in the face doesn't mean he would get washed. Dude is too quick and smart to get in a situation like that anyway. Dude has been fighting his whole life lol

I really think dudes believe that in a street fight, on concrete, these MMA dudes are really pulling off all those moves they do in the ring...

Reality is, in a street fight, a Boxer almost at an advantage. This ain't Super Street Fighter. Dudes aren't about to start throwing legs everywhere.

The first reaction in a street fight, especially in a congested area (lets say a bar for example) would be to throw a punch.

Now who's more experienced in throwing, dodging, and countering punches? :lol:

Thats not to say, an MMA fighter couldn't and wouldn't give Money that work. They are more than capable themselves to kill someone. Anyone can get the hands in the situation.

Last edited:
I've heard stories of him and Zab running the streets together and putting hands on dudes. Not sure how true the stories are, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were true. People just want Floyd to lose so badly, they say the most ridiculous ****.

UFC is on the rise? These are the ratings from FREE events. If they're declining on free television, the PPV numbers can't be good.

UFC on Fox

Jan 24, 2015

3.05 million, 1.2 Adults 18-49

Dec 13, 2014

2.77 million, 1.1 Adults 18-49

July 26, 2014

2.49 million, 1.1 Adults 18-49

Apr 19, 2014

2.53 million, 1.1 Adults 18-49

Jan 25, 2014

3.17 million, 1.5 Adults 18-49

Dec 14, 2013

2.80 million, 1.2 Adults 18-49

July 27, 2013

2.40 million, 1.1 Adults 18-49

Apr 20, 2013

3.70 million, 1.8 Adults 18-49

Jan 26, 2013

4.20 million, 2.1 Adults 18-49

Dec 8, 2012

4.39 million, 2.1 Adults 18-49

Aug 4, 2012; vs. Olympics

2.44 million, 1.2 Adults 18-49

May 5, 2012

2.40 million, 1.2 Adults 18-49

Jan 28, 2012

4.70 million, 2.4 Adults 18-49

Nov 12, 2011

5.70 million, 3.0 Adults 18-49

I've heard stories of him and Zab running the streets together and putting hands on dudes. Not sure how true the stories are, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were true. People just want Floyd to lose so badly, they say the most ridiculous ****.
NT has some personal vendetta with floyd, It's like they want him to suffer from a major L he can't come back from. But were praising EL chapo for his escape? 

Last edited:
Oh the irony.

And I'd like to add, yes, yes they do say the most ridiculous things.

Last edited:

NT has some personally vendetta with floyd, It's like they want him to suffer from a major L he can't come back from. But were praising EL chapo for his escape? 

Oh the irony.

Where's the irony? Me saying I've heard stories that him and Zab used to run the streets? If you don't know, they were good friends when they were younger. It isn't far fetched. You must think he has never had a fight outside of the ring.

Dudes hate Floyd so much they're really sitting here debating if he can fade Rousey.. Cmon son.

Dont hate the kid,

I-am-rich-floyd-mayweather-throwing-money.gif

Back
Top Bottom