Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

Anytime someone has a negative or unfavorable opinion on a women capes come out "NT hates women"

You call Kim K a ***.

You hate women.

Don't like Lousey.

You hate women.

Won't get beat up by a women half your size

You hate women.

Anytime someone has a negative or unfavorable opinion on a women capes come out "NT hates women"

You call Kim K a ***.

You hate women.

Don't like Lousey.

You hate women.

Won't get beat up by a women half your size

You hate women.

Or my favorite ones

You don't think some chick is attractive..

Post your girl then since you bag dimes all the time and drive me...

You think some artist isn't that great..

Well they make more money than you so go away

Bruh

Yall sound ******ed.....

These fighter will beat yall ***** on endurance and stamina the whole time.

Yall would be gasping for air....meanwhile they just getting started on ya big ***.

Weighing more in size means nada....

Co-sign. Fighting is very exhausting.

If weight doesnt matter then why are their different weight divisions?

Well because it's a sport that has belts and athletic commissions that set up rules and regulations. If professional fighters are about even skilled then it's a more fair competition for them to cut to the same weight.

Nah uh... she's an Olympic judo medalist. How dare you... sexist! (sarcasm)

I hope the fathers in here on that, a trained 135 lb woman can be an athletic man garbage, aren't pumping your daughter's heads up with that nonsense. :smh: If women could compete physically with men, the olympics and pro sports would be structured differently or are they sexist?
can't compare men and women period.

She a trained professional, but against women.
A trained man will kill any dude on nt..not even a question.

Do people even see the clips of how Ronda punches shadow boxing. I guarantee there are some dudes on here who have way better hands.
Guys are on another planet then females. I'm going to guess Some of these same dudes arguing that Ronda will kill everyone with punches thought the girl could hang with Mayweather.

Wnba players would have major trouble with some of mens high school teams. I don't consider high school teams trained.

Last edited:
Training and skills are probably more of a factor when we talk about a professional fighting in the best organization versus someone who doesn't train.

That isn't me saying someone that weighs more than Rousey is a guaranteed win, I am simply saying that having the same EXACT approach when fighting a 150 lber and a 240 lber doesn't make tactical sense.

So you can't keep saying, "weight doesn't matter" because it does. It always does

Training and skills are probably more of a factor when we talk about a professional fighting in the best organization versus someone who doesn't train.
Not denying that at all my man.

Just the idea that weight doesn't matter needs to be checked

I mean if mighty mouse is trying to land a takedown on a very heavy dude, that might not work if dude is planted on the ground like a statue. Gotta kick his kneecaps instead.

That isn't me saying someone that weighs more than Rousey is a guaranteed win, I am simply saying that having the same EXACT approach when fighting a 150 lber and a 240 lber doesn't make tactical sense.

So you can't keep saying, "weight doesn't matter" because it does. It always does

We have weight classes for a reason. What exactly are you trying to prove here?

This isn't the old UFC.

We have weight classes for a reason. What exactly are you trying to prove here?

This isn't the old UFC.
You understand that I am arguing the people that are saying weight DOESN'T matter, right?

I am discussing this fictional situation where men of all sizes are lined up to fight Rousey

I mean if mighty mouse is trying to land a takedown on a very heavy dude, that might not work if dude is planted on the ground like a statue. Gotta kick his kneecaps instead.
Of course. Weight matters. It forces you to change up your gameplan.
That goes for any sport in which there is a himan standing opposite you.

To say weight doesn't matter means Ronda would fight the same exact way vs

A. Marcus Smart
B. Taye Diggs

If you honestly believe that, I don't know what to tell you

To say weight doesn't matter means Ronda would fight the same exact way vs

A. Marcus Smart
B. Taye Diggs

If you honestly believe that, I don't know what to tell you

It's a man vs. woman thing, that's all there is to it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom