Ronda Rousey reportedly dating UFC Fighter currently suspended for Domestic Violence

what's the parallel with Michelle beadle? I know she regularly speaks out against domestic abusers

Got really mad when she went to Vegas for the big fight because mayweather had her press credentials taken away and she couldn't go to the fight. Then she started speaking out how she doesn't like how triple h and the wwe support floyd and that she would boycott the wwe. Then a few days later former wrestlers were on sportsnation anyway as guests. Then people started asking her why stone cold was her favorite wrestler since he's had domestic violence issues in the past for hitting his wife. She said he was her favorite because his personality was very similar to hers as a kid. Anyway, beadle says a lot of stupid things and likes to get angry about stupid stuff but I would still want her to sit on my face.

Last edited:
what's the parallel with Michelle beadle? I know she regularly speaks out against domestic abusers

Got really mad when she went to Vegas for the big fight because mayweather had her press credentials taken away and she couldn't go to the fight. Then she started speaking out how she doesn't like how triple h and the wwe support floyd and that she would boycott the wwe. Then a few days later former wrestlers were on sportsnation anyway as guests. Then people started asking her why stone cold was her favorite wrestler since he's had domestic violence issues in the past for hitting his wife. She said he was her favorite because his personality was very similar to hers as a kid. Anyway, beadle says a lot of stupid things and likes to get angry about stupid stuff but I would still want her to sit on my face.

:lol:

repped for the recap. people love to act righteous until it affects their pocket.

I've always hated her..glad she got exposed

IDK why anyone would take Beadle seriously, she's just there for entertainment purposes, not substance.

Sportsnation is a terrible show.

I'll knock your *** out though. Type a paragraph about that
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom