Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

if i want the sage to have that more darker saturated color, can i use that baby oil or whatever lol. i hate rope laces. gotta dig through the stash for extra flats.

if i want the sage to have that more darker saturated color, can i use that baby oil or whatever lol. i hate rope laces. gotta dig through the stash for extra flats.
i never heard about the baby oil use until a couple days ago. is it safe to use on the sages without ruining the suede?

i never heard about the baby oil use until a couple days ago. is it safe to use on the sages without ruining the suede?
Probably not. I think the baby oil trick only works with that nailhead suede on the nippon blues. I'm assuming Ronnie went with pigskin suede on these like always. I could be wrong though. 

Probably not. I think the baby oil trick only works with that nailhead suede on the nippon blues. I'm assuming Ronnie went with pigskin suede on these like always. I could be wrong though. 
This. Pigskin is already oily as it is.

It'll make it darker don't think it'll effect the suede tho. Saw someone do it to daytona's on fb page, and it took away that ashy look on the navy toe.

It'll make it darker don't think it'll effect the suede tho. Saw someone do it to daytona's on fb page, and it took away that ashy look on the navy toe.
Damn that **** is scary. I personally would not risk it.

the pants look dope...i might actually finally cop some apparel. 

but man im ready...these 3 weeks have been dragging. i hope i don't get too damn drunk tonight. 

i wouldve liked to see some mercers drop tomorrow
this. when i saw that apparel tweet i got hyped cause maybe they'll be mercers in there but nope. im sure some more are gonna drop as the fall goes on, kinda low key mad i missed the paisley printed ones a few weeks ago cause i was away.

this. when i saw that apparel tweet i got hyped cause maybe they'll be mercers in there but nope. im sure some more are gonna drop as the fall goes on, kinda low key mad i missed the paisley printed ones a few weeks ago cause i was away.
those hudson pants look like something id wear as an extra on the miami vice tv show back in the day

Last edited:
Nah TND is doing test....

https://shop.kithnyc.com/942252/checkouts/a618a9f805f3098a9e3b30a476dfd753/stock_problems

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom