Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

smh, am i in a jordan thread?
Forreal NDC still trash TND need to go that a way.....loser
Cant make money off J's anymore. RFs is where the bread is out now....
smokin.gif

I hate TND.

Dude only hurts our community. He acts like he is trying to help. But he actually just ***** everything up.

**** that guy I hope andy oliver outwits his high and mighty broke ***. Dude sells his *** *** shirts to make money.

He used to only knock out RSVPs and that was cool I guess. Stopped the RSVP companies from taking advantage of people.

But now all he does is get in everyones way. :smh:

Last edited:
Yeah kith filter made the sages look so much better. Might just be Rose golds and Offsprings for me tomorrow. That pic makes them look terrible

Somebody's mad :lol:

I'm sure y'all would be OK with someone else selling links, right? Instead he tweets the links for FREE. He actually increases the normal peoples chances to scoop. He carts, and shares the links via twitter for whoever to get.

I've personally never had a problem with him, I've actually been able to get a pair or two because of him, that more than likely I wouldn't have been able to get.

Somebody's mad
laugh.gif

I'm sure y'all would be OK with someone else selling links, right? Instead he tweets the links for FREE. He actually increases the normal peoples chances to scoop. He carts, and shares the links via twitter for whoever to get.

I've personally never had a problem with him, I've actually been able to get a pair or two because of him, that more than likely I wouldn't have been able to get.
Does he even have a twitter account anymore? His twitter just kinda disappeared.

Somebody's mad :lol:

My fault. Not mad honestly. Just annoyed. :frown:

I feel you.

I think most people don't understand his intentions, or maybe my opinion on it is wrong.

I see what he does as a good thing.

I feel you.

I think most people don't understand his intentions, or maybe my opinion on it is wrong.

I see what he does as a good thing.

i believe his intentions are good.. i don't think its projected that way.. seems like he wants to initiate some chaos at times by how he tweets..

i fhink notoriety has to be one of the goals of his..

Anyone else find it funny that all the ATC services are staying away from this release? Also, Andy Oliver and RF usually like to comment on how their releases will be bot proof but I've heard nothing on their end regarding this release. They must be burning the midnight oil in terms of strategy for this release or do they even still care?

Last edited:
Anyone else find it funny that all the ATC services are staying away from this release? Also, Andy Oliver and RF usually like to comment on how their releases will be bot proof but I've heard nothing on their end regarding this release. They must be burning the midnight oil in terms of strategy for this release or do they even still care?

not to make this more serious than what it really may be but its all about strategy.. i'm sure he's remaining quiet to be not divulge any information on what the move will be.

He actually increases the normal peoples chances to scoop. He carts, and shares the links via twitter for whoever to get.

No he doesnt...like at all.. i think he makes it harder for the normal peoples. He helps himself, his boyz and some of his followers fighting for the leftovers. Normal peoples dont follow tnd, they dont even know him, they try and fail cuz homie already carted everything. He's part of the problem.

Last edited:
Ehh... If he doesn't do it, someone else will. At least he shares with the public, unlike most if the others that do the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom