Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

In other news, this dude who wanted to cop my rose golds does some pretty sweet custom work...here's his "what the ronnie" custom

Also, this pic makes sages look wild
Are the "What The's" real or renders, though? He's made shoes for me and I've noticed more renderings than actual product on more of the asics stuff. I can't really tell. 

how you could prefer those RG's over these is beyond me...

can't wait for my pair to get here!

best V he's done yet.

10308056_10202475179949843_915494153257884155_n.jpg

Goddammit 
laugh.gif

I wrote that half asleep, ya'll know what I meant. They dont look as good in person as they do in pics**** 
laugh.gif
 They are a lot duller, I woudnt even call them rose gold.

The Sage's popped a ton, that green is real nice.

CRAZY how dudes said the sages were trash because they were too similar to coves/mints.

Now look at this thread.

RGs are fire. Maybe not at first glance. But the different materials and shades of pink make the shoe really pop in a subtle way. Contrast is crazy.

you hate the RG Vs SOOOOOO much ahaha

Yeah I know he has reiterated the same thing at least 4 times.
We get it...the sages are better and the gt2s are better than the v's.
It's like he is trying to convince other people

But not feeling that custom...

Last edited:
Lmao thought I was alone on noticing that.

Yeah I know he has reiterated the same thing at least 4 times.
We get it...the sages are better and the gt2s are better than the v's.
It's like he is trying to convince other people

But not feeling that custom...

was lucky enough to snag both but the sages are definitely more wearable; at the end of the day rg's are pink sneakers regardless of what fancy name you dub them, "rose gold" or otherwise.

Anybody know where I can get asics flats, preferable the grey and white that came with the cove/mint glv pack?

Back
Top Bottom