Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

his friend reminds me of a guido mexicansneakerhead. he can never get a pair for himself on release day
roll.gif
was surprised to see him get a pair of rosegolds 

:lol: at the hate on dan tier zero. He's a alright guy but you're right he def does have a man crush on Ronnie boy.

his friend reminds me of a guido mexicansneakerhead. he can never get a pair for himself on release day

lolz... Mex has been pretty good with some of the recent releases. He seems to have gotten everything he's tried for. He ever has RG GLV's from this past release and he got the KFE ones too.

lolz... Mex has been pretty good with some of the recent releases. He seems to have gotten everything he's tried for. He ever has RG GLV's from this past release and he got the KFE ones too.
anytime i watch a nike online camping video of his its him waiting for the drop and then being hilairiously / sadly disappointed when he gets the OOS message. pretty entertaining just for a video of someone striking out

laugh.gif
at the hate on dan tier zero. He's a alright guy but you're right he def does have a man crush on Ronnie boy.
you have skip the first few minutes of a rf review because of all the praise he gives him.

ITS LOVE #justus

:lol: at the hate on dan tier zero. He's a alright guy but you're right he def does have a man crush on Ronnie boy.

I agree,why all the hate? I mean we're all in this thread dedicated to one guy. I personally like his(DanTier zero) reviews. Yeah he is a fan but like aren't we all. I mean I don't go in threads of kicks I hate or watch videos of kicks I hate. Maybe that's just me.

you have skip the first few minutes of a rf review because of all the praise he gives him.

ITS LOVE #justus
every video is half him drooling all over the suede finding different ways to say how ronnie knocked so and so release out of the park

I agree,why all the hate? I mean we're all in this thread dedicated to one guy. I personally like his(DanTier zero) reviews. Yeah he is a fan but like aren't we all. I mean I don't go in threads of kicks I hate or watch videos of kicks I hate. Maybe that's just me.
I don't think its hate. just making fun of it.

were all obviously a fan of ron ron, some just take to a place most of us are uncomfortable admitting or seeing.

these 2 rose gold and 1 sage, which aren't even reviews, waiting for dan tz and gtfan to post once they get the shoes
im about to start making videos.

some nice shots of shoes over some alright music...

no talking. just shoooooes.

should have multied. sorry guys.

Last edited:
im about to start making videos.
some nice shots of shoes over some alright music...
no talking. just shoooooes.

should have multied. sorry guys.

This. I think it'd be dope to do. Just to show off your collection and music taste. I've iften thought about it. It's a good concept.

I'm a fan but not to the point that

every video is half him drooling all over the suede finding different ways to say how ronnie knocked so and so release out of the park
Like calling him ronnie, just say RF, you don't know him like that
laugh.gif
 just seem really desperate like he trying real hard to get on that friends and family list.

Another thing ion like about him is bashing hard on the reseller when he be having post of Tiffs he's selling for a friend named Dan FOH

he does great reviews its not hate. its just very easy to point out some blinding weaknesses

laugh.gif
 at the slander on that YT guy.

I watched maybe a few of his vids before & they were terrible.

I think it was the mint/ cove "review" where I couldn't even tell which shoe was which because of the lighting 
sick.gif

Has anyone ever counted how many times he says pig skin suede in his reviews? Its obsessive LOL

He was raving about the quality on the Alvin re releases. Materials and all. Dude clearly has no idea what he's talking about. He just regurgitates **** off of ronnie blog posts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom