Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

wow! when I got to the site at 11.00 only sizes were 5-6.5, how can it possibly sell out that fast? 
sick.gif

Usually in the dropdown you can pick most sizes and it will just say sold out, but here I couldn't even pick anything but 5-6.5, anyone experienced something similar?

EDIT: I see that I should've used the twitter link, that might have been the problem! 

Hoping for the overseas release now!!

Last edited:
Got a 9 and confirm email. Didn't realize they were $160, lol. Oh wells good close to the month. 
sick.gif

Last edited:

wow! when I got to the site at 11.00 only sizes were 5-6.5, how can it possibly sell out that fast? 
sick.gif

Usually in the dropdown you can pick most sizes and it will just say sold out, but here I couldn't even pick anything but 5-6.5, anyone experienced something similar?
gotta scroll down in the dropdown...all sizes still showing up for me just a second ago...keep trying

ezz, remember to keep refreshing. products aren't gone till you see the size removed from the dropdown list

Back
Top Bottom