Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

For those that ordered both pairs and already have a UPS label created, how heavy is your package? I ordered both pairs and my package only weighs 4.8lbs...? I know KITH has done this before with previous releases so I just want to see if it's the same with other people that ordered both pairs.

Last edited:
finally got a label made 
pimp.gif

i know...that's what i was talking about yesterday lol. but ultimately what can u do, it is what it is. atleast were getting em and for retail, not everyone was fortunate enough. but i do agree with what ur saying.
I was just saying lol. I don't care when they get here. Rg will be worn during fall mostly and sages next spring. I could wait

For those that ordered both pairs and already have a UPS label created, how heavy is your package? I ordered both pairs and my package only weighs 4.8lbs...? I know KITH has done this before with previous releases so I just want to see if it's the same with other people that ordered both pairs.

5.0 lbs

So I just PMed two other people who ordered the same size set as myself and all of our packages weigh differently: 4.8, 4.9, and 5.0. I guess I'll just chalk it up to human error.

I'm def trying for those tan fp's...now way I was breaking bread for the buscemi's

Back
Top Bottom