Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I agree. Would be nice if he alternated through the models. Seems like everyone is on board with the GLV, too. Probably just my perception though. And although I like the V and it's more comfortable. I just think III is better looking. Need more GT-IIs, too.
From what I was told by one of the head guys at Cmonwealth, Asics is pushing the V as a collab model this year. This explains why it's in full effect this year.
Make sense. Thanks for the info. Repped, too. Too bad those Cmonwealths didn't come out as well as I thought. Some pics it looked like Grimace purple and I wasn't really digging opposite material placement, or whatever it's called, on each shoe.  Those teaser pics had my hopes high, then... completely let down. I guess the silver lining is that I saved some money.

Not really into the Demin Vs either. GLIII was worlds better IMO.

From what I was told by one of the head guys at Cmonwealth, Asics is pushing the V as a collab model this year. This explains why it's in full effect this year.
that explains why a lot of the 2015 GLV GR releases look pretty good. Get everyone on board with the V's through collabs, then hope the same crowd are down for some cool looking GR's. 

I haven't seen a gr that I've liked enough to buy yet...I seen some of the 2015 samples . They look good but nothing special

yep, jsut didn't know if the actual picture was posted here. thanks

"Hertheeee Kith"

"Kith Kat"
lmao!!! 
roll.gif

Busted out coves today. First time sense I got the RGs. I had noticed the RG toebox is a little bit more reinforced to emphasis the shape. Coves toebox just gives in when you push them in with your finger. Anybody else's RGs like these? I actually don't mind though, the shape is spot on.

Busted out coves today. First time sense I got the RGs. I had noticed the RG toebox is a little bit more reinforced to emphasis the shape. Coves toebox just gives in when you push them in with your finger. Anybody else's RGs like these? I actually don't mind though, the shape is spot on.
mine are the exact opposite. cove toebox is nice and firm and RG is kinda flimsy

Did anyone see the post where the Salmon Soles are re-releasing in Brazil?  Maybe Ronnie can drop some insight on that haha.  Possible US Re-release @RonnieFieg?  
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom