Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

img
img

What kind of lens do you use?

got my fp's earlier today. very pleased with them...they will def be getting a lot of wears from me.

thanks to everyone who helped with the sizing. 

the Ronnie fieg x sage gonna jump in price aldo next year, best to buy them all now and resell them next year!

Got my FP's, but they're too small. Smh I should have went with a 41 like I intended on doing. I was looking forward to wearing them too

damn, sold my extra pair of volcanoes for $400 back then and thought I hit the gold mine. :frown:.

I know i'm in the minority, but I just really don't love the volcanos to the extent that these prices make any sense to me ... and before anybody says anything, 1) yes i tried to purchase on RD and 2) yes I failed in purchasing them lol 

but there are many of ther RF pairs that I failed to purchase that I would take over Volcanoes. Hell, I failed on Daytonas but I would take them over Volcanos. And Daytonas are nowhere near my top of the list of RF strikeouts

but hey personal taste is what makes the culture what it is 

Last edited:
Damn was just coming around to unDSing my Volcanoes, but seeing as the price has gone up so much.....I love em...but not thaaat much lmao

I have some older RF releases but I wear them, didn't know people are that thirsty for a particular color/concept

I sold my volcanoes mainly because I find them hard to wear with all my other clothes. They became a bit overrated to me. I bought them for $325 Right after release, wore them a bunch, then sold for $475. No brainer.

Sold my knicks a few days ago for the same reasons. Tough to wear. Paid $465 back in april, wore a bunch, sold for $465.

Last edited:
yea. volcanos are way overrated. I mean I really like them, but overrated. Wish I still had them but I literally could not say no to selling my pair @ $670. I ended up with 2 pairs on release. my size 11.5 and a size 5.5 or 6. Cant remember which. I traded the size 6 to an employee at overkill for their kangaroo collab but in retrospect I bet those small size volcanos would fetch a ton of money. There were not many pairs of those at all I think. 

Back
Top Bottom