Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ya'll fools got me feeling all types of feelings as of late. 
That hurt bruh 
frown.gif

From RawnRawns twitter:

"The "NYC's Bravest" EQT 93 Support run .5 size big. If you wear a size 10 you should try buying a 9.5."

I'm still going a full size down.

From RawnRawns twitter:
"The "NYC's Bravest" EQT 93 Support run .5 size big. If you wear a size 10 you should try buying a 9.5."

I'm still going a full size down.

same here...don't see these fitting any different from the Packer collab that I needed to go a full size down on

I'm guessing it was a "global" release but Ronnie requested the stock to be exclusive to kith because of the opening of the new store

When you say "requested the stock be exclusive" do you mean exclusive forever or just for the initial release date of Saturday? Basically want to know if we should be able to cop at other places if people strike out tmrw

I honestly don't see the appeal in Travis Scott. Trying to move the black community backwards, dressing like a monkey, smh..

When you say "requested the stock be exclusive" do you mean exclusive forever or just for the initial release date of Saturday? Basically want to know if we should be able to cop at other places if people strike out tmrw

I think forever. As in instead of Adidas delivering the boutiques their stocks, they send it straight to KITH. But then again, these shops probably pay for these shoes weeks in advance. I really don't know if Adidas would "cancel" their order

Either way, no one should strike out tomorrow if you are of exactly at 11. You should have twitter up and ready as well while refreshing the kith home page

same here...don't see these fitting any different from the Packer collab that I needed to go a full size down on
I wear a 10.5 in both GLIII and GLV, 11 in AM90 and AM1, and 10 in 998s. Hoping a 10 in these will be fine.

I'll go 1/2 size down. I have a feeling these will fit tighter than the packer joints due to the leather toe box

Back
Top Bottom